Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/7/2008 12:21:03 AM
Joe I'm simply AMAZED by all that you do here with the bulletin board and everything else you're doing to contribute to this community! How on earth do you keep up with all this? I'm definitely going to have to get with you and get some tips!

Becky

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/7/2008 4:50:19 AM

Thank you Jim, Peter and Ana Maria for this superb forum!

CONGRATULATIONS REBECCA!

You really deserve this honor and I am so happy for you!

I just loved reading your story.............I laughed out loud at some of your experiences getting started on the web, because they paralled mine so closely.  But, I think you were a lot braver that I was initially............LOL

God bless you,  Jill

+0
2/7/2008 7:08:22 AM
Hi Rebecca, Congratulations! I am glad and proud of you that nothing had stopped you from winning. May this bring you greater success in all your endeavours.
Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 12:56:50 PM

Dear Becky!!!

I was sure I already posted at your POTW forum ... Actually, I red all those great congrats and expressions of love and honor for you and surely you deserve all this so very much.

It is great to get to know you and to read about you AND FROM you!!!

Many blessings,

Branka

+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 1:25:26 PM

Congratulations Rebecca!!

I hope you are enjoying your week as this week's Queen of Adlandpro!

I think you are most deserving and happy for you! :)

Have a great rest of the week!

Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!