Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Funmi Oluyede

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Time Management
8/9/2005 2:51:41 PM
Judy, more often than not, I start my day off with a 'To Do' list which I prepare the previous evening. Sometimes, I am able to accomplish every task on that list, sometimes I'm not. I've learnt not to fret over this. The main thing is that my time is well spent and well accounted for. Thanks, Ken. I call you blessed!
Visit us at http://www.reilexquisites.net for everyday discounts on Exquisite Giftware at Shop-at-Home convenience!
+0
8/9/2005 3:57:12 PM
Hi Anamaria, Take a look now and see if much better. I know it's not perfect and all the different browsers don't help either. But I think the point will come across. Thanks Kenneth
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 3:59:38 PM
HI Ken, Kind as always. Thanks a lot, Anamaria
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 11:51:53 PM
I recently came up with a formula to address procrastination for myself. Perhaps it will help: Make the decision that will move you toward achievement of your goals. I am certainly no paragon of time managment, and I have too many projects to mention, so I have had a tendency to just whirl around in circles rather than accomplishing anything. When I identified procrastination as the number one thief of my time, I bought Brian Tracy's book "Eat That Frog", which said basically "do the biggest, ugliest task first". Then I discovered that the biggest, ugliest task wasn't always what I thought it was. So I have trained myself to take notice when I am fiddling with papers on my desk, checking my email every 5 minutes, searching for information I had a minute ago and I just CAN'T do anything else 'til I find it. These are symptoms that there's a frog I need to eat. I usually know what it is. Now I apply my mantra: do what will move me toward achievement of my goal. Now it is easy to decide to do the big, ugly task and move on. I also like the concept of "sacred selling time", introduced to me by a cross-line member of the company I represent. Sometimes that's the frog... Cheri Merz
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/10/2005 9:57:29 AM
Hi Kenneth, Since no one requested the info on my S.D.A. (a function of Time Management) from my previous posting.....I thought I would give this a try. They can read all about what S.D.A. is on my blog. http://www.myblogblaster.com/blogs/index.php?u=bigbux Harold (The Marathon Man)
Your Road Map To Success
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!