Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Time Management
8/8/2005 3:42:49 PM
Our AdlandPro friend, Judy Hortin, asked about time management. Here's is her question from another thread. ============================================== Hi Kenneth, The most important thing for me is time management. It is hard to know what things should take precedence. When am I "flogging a dead horse?" If you have any advice on time management, please publish your comments Judy Hortin http://path2prosperity.com http://path2prosperity.com/page21.html http://path2prosperity.com/page23.html ============================================== I am going to ask you all at AdlandPro to jump in and help. I will post an answer later tonight or in the morning. I promise. I have to go teach the young adults at Job Corps soon. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: Time Management
8/8/2005 4:00:49 PM
This is a topic after my own heart. I cannot help, I need help! I'm the worst procrastinator there is and can't seem to get organized. I'm looking forward to responses to Judy's question.
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/8/2005 4:02:40 PM
Hi, if you send me your or judy's email I will send you an ebook on time management. Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/8/2005 4:39:42 PM
Hi Ken, Here are my tips for TIME MANAGEMENT STRATEGY: 1. Divide assignments into smaller manageable sub tasks 2. Keep a master calendar use large wall-size calendar—list all fixed commitments i.e., job, home responsibilities, class schedule, etc. 3. Create weekly schedules determine hour-by-hour projects etc. due each week each day look at weekly calendar and formulate a prioritized "to-do" list establish priorities and set time accordingly. 4. Set aside a study space find a quiet, comfortable place where there are few distractions keep the "tools of your trade" at hand—i.e., pencils, paper, dictionary determine your span of attention before beginning each project, quickly preview material begin concentrated study for 30 minutes. 5. Know high and low energy time use high energy times to work more difficult projects, Long-range project, planning count backwards from the due date and estimate time needed for each phase of the project always allow more time than is actually needed. ORGANIZATIONAL TIPS: 1. Color code notebooks, file folders, etc. for each PROJECT. Use 3-ring binder -ruled paper. Write subject on front cover and along binder with permanent marker. 2. Devise a workable file system Set up a file for each project. After an completion, remove notes and materials from notebook and store them in a folder for future use. 3. Date and title all materials Date notes and projects Title Number all pages Keep supplies and materials in the same place for ease of use. 4. Label desk drawers with contents. Use shelf over desk or work area for texts and related reading material. 5. Always check your "to-do" list each day and cross off completed items. A lot of this can be done on your computer if the majority of your business is done there. Use NotePad or Word or Word Spreadsheet for project titles, notes, schedules, etc. Hope some of these tips helps Judy they help me and keeps me organized. Your Friend Donna Lira a.k.a.Texgirl
+0
8/8/2005 4:54:23 PM
Hi Judy and Kenneth, For me the time management is a demon...LOL I need help too!!! Kat
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!