Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can You Answer Yes To All these Questions??
11/18/2007 9:10:40 AM

Hi Becky,

Thanks for visiting and for your post.

I found your views very interesting and truth be told we're not really talking about the same thing, although there are common denominators.

What you're talking about is training your downline to duplicate your success. That you take the time to train your downline is admirable and that's what good leaders are supposed to do. Not many do though, they are what I call the "hit and run" recruiters. They sign you up and then they disappear. In other words they're in it for the fast buck and not long term residual income. The fact that many people aren't trainable is a known fact and you are correct, they have to be weeded out and left to their own means.

True Mentoring isn't training for a specific program or business. Mentoring is teaching, advising, giving tools for the individual to succeed in any business, program and life in general. A mentor is your Coach that is there to uplift you in down times, brainstorm with you and so much more. Once again it's very true that you can't help everyone. Some people just aren't willing to accept the advice of their mentors and from their own initiative will leave.

An athlete that doesn't listen to his coach is kicked off the team as talented as he might be c'os that'll adversely effect the performance of the rest of the team. The coach is in essence the Mentor of the team and it is a very good example of what you were talking about.

To sum up training in order to duplicate ones success in a particular business is admirable but Mentoring is training, teaching, giving the tools to succeed in life. Succeeding in business will come naturally when one heeds the advice of his/her mentor.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

http://www.isorotator.com/rotator/?id=9221 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 9:53:17 AM

hello Peter...a very interesting and useful information post...we all can always use more help.

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/18/2007 10:22:58 AM

Hi Peter,

I know that you need a mentor and I have a great mentor and I am happy and at peace also. My business is prospering very nicely.

Thanks to the Lord.

Terri

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 10:27:37 AM

Hi Larry,

Thanks for dropping by. You're so right. Who doesn't need help from time to time. It's good to know that when you need help there is a team of some of the greatest minds available to assist you.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 10:31:06 AM

Hi Terri,

That's great. More power to you.

It's gratifying to know that your Mentor was able to assist you and that the end result is happiness, peace and a prospering business.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!