Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can You Answer Yes To All these Questions??
11/19/2007 4:05:49 AM

Hey Jim,

Thanks for dropping by and adding your comments.

It just so happens that I was also on the conference call with the person you were talking about. It sort of makes you think doesn't it? Unethical behavior, misrepresentatio, leading people on etc. etc. and he is succeeding with his actions. He also had tremendous sales of his program that explains exactly how he "does it". In my humble opinion it'll all catch up with him in the end,what goes around comes around.

Lately we've been experiencing similar behavior here in Adland where people have multiple personalities and are p[amming all over the forums.

There are so many reasons that each and everyone of us needs a mentor, call it a support group if you will. We are all (or should be) on an upward learning curve and it's good to know that we have mentors/coaches to look to for advice, brainstorm with and to learn from.

Mentor Club 

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 4:19:01 AM

Thomas Achi,

Thanks for stopping by and participating in this forum.

I already wrote in a previous post that leadership and working with your team is the key to success. There are so many "recruiters" that forget about their referrals the minute they sign up under them. They aren't in it for the long term commitment only for immediate profits.That's the difference between a sponsor and a recruiter.

Passing on your knowledge and experience is the sign of one that understands that when you succeed as a team your success is ten fold.

A person like that is also one that has to keep up with all the new techniques, systems, procedures etc. and he needs a coach/mentor in order to continue his own personal growth and give the best advice and training to his team mates.

Mentors Club

Best wishes Achi & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 4:46:46 AM

Hi Steve,

Thanks for coming by and posting. Although this isn't an advertising forum I read your post with interest and agree with many points and disagree with a few.

First of all let me just say that CitizenRe is an excellent company and will enjoy great success. Being from Israel, we've been enjoying the benefits of solar power for over 30+ years. In fact we are the first country that utilized solar power. I learned only a few days ago that an Israeli company is building an enormous plant  in the Mojave Desert to manufacture all the products needed to install solar power in the homes of the customers.

Using CitizenRe as an example of on line marketing is a mistake since in order to sell the idea to the customer you have to advertise locally and visit in the homes of the potential customers. You, as an agent of the company are in effect  very similar to a company employee, even though you work on a commission base only with profits from those you recruit as agents. Their advertising at the moment is geared to recruit sales people all over the USA if order to start canvassing their local areas in March (or is it May) when their plant will be completed. 

So, if you go to work for a company you don't have to pay to become an agent/salesman. On the other hand with online marketing in most cases you do have to pay to join a business/opportunity and I'm personally very skeptical of those companies that promise enormous earnings after joining for free. There is always a catch and it ends up costing you money. There is nothing of value that you get for free and don't forget, we're all in this to make a better life for ourselves as are the owners of the different opportunities. Every individual has to do his due diligence before joining any business/opportunity, unless it's already done by a trusted friend/associate.

Most reputable companies supply their members with most of the resources you mentioned above. In the case of Mentors Club, they go way beyond and over deliver in all respects.

Once again thanks for coming by and I wish you much success with your business.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 5:06:54 AM

Hi Melanie,

I completely agree with you. This is a very important issue and one that many people tend to ignore and/or think they know it all and have no need to learn anything new. And we know for a fact that there are so many IM's that are treading water or even worse sinking.

I've heard about MFF and really don't know that much about them. I'm glad to hear that there are those that are utilizing their services and improving their lives accordingly.

Mentor Club is not a free program, The cost is minimal (less then a $1 a day) but the value and benefits the members receive is tenfold in relation to the membership fee. Everything you mentioned in your post is available to the members and so much more (have look at the website and see for yourself).

Personally, I believe that your everyday individual places more value on something he has to pay for (even a paltry fee) then something that is given to him for free.

There are many added benefits to MC and one of them is that 10% of all income is donated to charities. In addition the members can also earn if and when they help others join Mentors club as well.

I feel as you do that helping others is very rewarding and makes getting up each and every day so much more enjoyable.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 7:32:34 AM

Hi Rebecca,

You understood the point I was trying to make. In order to build a team we must sign up new members other wise there is no team. But the "hit and runner" recruits and runs. The leader regards and relates his team as an extension of himself/herself and is there to help, train, teach etc.

There will always be people that want to be negative about your endeavors, the trick is to completely ignore them. You should never allow those that try to shake your belief in yourself, your dreams, goals and aspirations to take control of your actions. In many cases (most I believe) it's out of jealousy and the desire to drag you down.

As you said, a true leader knows his limitations and is constantly trying to learn more and better himself both for his personal benefit and by extension the benefit of his team.

I'm so glad for you that you realized that the responsibility for our successes and failures rests solely on our selves.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!