Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Can You Answer Yes To All these Questions??
11/18/2007 2:26:43 AM
Hi Adland Friends, I've got a few questions that I'd like to ask you and believe me I ask myself these same questions all the time. ***Are you as successful as you want to be in all areas of your life, including your business life?? ***Do you have all the money you need now or will need in the future?? ***Do you know everything you need to know in order to run your business successfully?? ***Are you spending small fortunes on e-books and "normal" books in order to improve the quality of your life and gain knowledge that will assist you in your business and not finding the solutions you seek? Most people can't answer yes to all the above except for the money spent on books. If you are one of the fortunate ones that can answer yes to all the questions then Please read on and see how you can help your friends and associates achieve the same success. Now, did you know that those that are recognized as the best in their different fields ALL have mentors/coaches?? Take Tiger Woods for example. Not only does he have mentors and coaches (and he is the best in the world) they travel with him to every tournament he participates in. Take any very successful person and you'll find that they had at least one mentor/coach in their lifetime. I'd like to introduce you to Mentors Club. There are many areas of mentoring and education that you'll receive with MC. I realize that most people aren't as successful as they want to be and aren't earning as much as they need OR would like to earn. Mentors Club faculty will constantly be teaching you how to make multiple streams of income in addition to the money you can make through their affiliate plan. You know what, even if you personally don't need a mentor in your life right now, most people do. Mentors Club is a way that you can get paid helping to make sure that others are also successful in life. And, you are also helping to provide food, shelter, clothing, and education for children in need at the same time. Plus, you may not need someone to brainstorm with right now but life changes quickly and it's good to know that as a Mentors Club member, help will be there when you need it. Mentors Club offers many areas of mentoring, education and training. As I mentioned earlier most people aren't as successful in all areas of their life as they want to be and MC is set up to help people reinforce the areas of life they are strong in BUT more importantly improve on all their weak areas. AS an added benefit, as an MC member you will be able to establish business contacts that may not normally be available to you. So even if you think you don’t need mentoring right now, I'm sure you can use more contacts and access to their contacts and customers. Mentors Club is so confident in their services that they offer a money back guarantee. The monthly membership fee is $29.95 for all levels (the higher levels are a one time payment); I joined as a Platinum member). I urge you to join even at the Bronze level so you can see first hand that you are receiving literally hundreds of dollars worth of benefits a month for less then a dollar a day. http://www.pfogel.mentorsclub.com/ If you have any questions please contact me. All the best, Peter Fogel Mentors Club Platinum Member Zipory@gmail.com Skype pfogel1 http://www.pfogel.mentorsclub.com/
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can You Answer Yes To All these Questions??
11/18/2007 2:32:54 AM

Hi Peter,

Those are good thoughts.  I feel successful because I am at peace with what I have accomplished in my life.  Yet there is a restless part of me that wants to conquer more.

No I don't spent money on e-books.  I like to learn from others who are willing to share ideas as needed.  Internet marketing is so varied that we need many different skills for different kinds of business.

I belong to mentoring for free which I think may be similar to your business suggestion.  Wish you well with it.

+0
11/18/2007 4:27:21 AM

Hi Peter,

What a great post you really believe in your business.  Like Mary I too feel blessed because I am at peace with what I have accomplished in life.  Yet I agree learning more is one of the foods of life.

Internet marketing is so huge, we need to update our skills constantly to keep on top of our varied businesses. 

I am with Yorgoo, were daily mentoring is a big part of the business, everyone helps each other.  Similar atmosphere to Adlandpro, it is like being part of an extended family.  In the mean time I will check out your link with great interest and get back to you.

Thanks Peter

Fionnuala

http://www.yorgoo.com/cgi-bin/ref.cgi/50075/

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 4:40:47 AM

Hello Peter,

Not many can answer yes to all of those questions.

I certainly can't, but, I'm getting there.

I hear good reports of that program so good luck to you and all who go there.

Time is the single biggest factor there is when it comes to online progress and I feel that SHARED business ventures are the way to go. I will expand upon this soon in my own forum, however, it is a recogniseable fact but not that easy to accomplish.

Mentoring is ESSENTIAL but as the title of your forum asks, there are cons.

The biggest con, and by that I mean negative, is the time to make direct contact. A few years ago, to take part in an online conference was complicated and awesome. We now take it for granted that we can have online conferences and so they have lost their impact in that we are asked to attent TOO MANY.

I am in the UK and so many businesses are US or Canadian based making call times difficult. I find myself TRYING to clear computer time to attend calls which inveriably start late and have so many introductions and backslapping that the message time is TOO SHORT.

All mentor programs should be personal but all information should be available recorded after live events, plus, there is still no substitute for the written word. Folk need to use their special or spare time to good advantage, not be forced into fixed times.

Yours is a great program and I know addresses several of the problems, but, we do need to be aware.

MY ADVICE is GET MENTORING but check that it fits your time schedules even if you are required to stretch (good for you). Make sure you find the one that WORKS FOR YOU and that YOU CAN DUPLICATE. Next, stick with it, don't give up at the first hurdle and ASK QUESTIONS don't just take. Even mentors need challenging.

So, If anyone reading this needs a mentor, I HAVE ONE, BUT, take a look at Peter's program and see if it's right for you. It's right for Peter and Peter is a great supporter. You could do far worse.

SO, to sum up. Get a mentor, challenge, grow and do the same for others. Peter is a great place to start.

Roger

+0
Robert Trueman

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/18/2007 4:54:27 AM

Hi Peter

It's really hard to figure out what people need. Everyone has the best programs and the biggest downline.  But I think maybe they all whish they had that. There are so many program out there that it's hard to tell which one is really the best. As far as e-book you can find some that can help new people set up different programs. Most if you watch the pattern are only to get you to their site.

The truth is, you could have the best program online but if you don't have a strong downline you really don't have anything. I have seen were you get peole in and if they are not in a cash flow they give up. It takes time to build a good downline were they can trust you. So the bottom line is ?

Best Regards     

Robert Trueman robtrue60@gmail.com http://www.act5000.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!