Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ FEATURE NO;7 BEEF SLOAN CMU7
11/2/2007 5:09:58 PM
Hi John and Pauline,

Great to see you featured on the FocusBiz Feature, Beef,  along with all the info on your wonderful CMU7 Community.

It is certainly a good place to be and everyone there is very helpful and friendly.

Take Care

Jenny
+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2007 9:34:43 PM

Hi John and Pauline thank you for featuring CMU7.

I have been at CMU7 now for about two months and have 65 in my downline and earning money with little effort at all.

I have learned so much about how to do business online and the live training is outsatanding.

I have also dicided to get a web site there because of the free hosting and my domain is only $9.97 a year.

The Elite package is awsome providing more tools than anywhere else for that price.I get an up-grated autoresponder,unlimited banner rotator,live interview and get it broadcasted over several medias including iTunes,4x7 forced matrix and earn 75% through 7 levels and much more.

I have one regret..and that is that I didn`t join CMU7 sooner.

Anyone is welcome in the conference room.Come visit and see what we are all about...

http://www.cmu7.com/conference.exe

Thank you,

Lisa Simpkins

http://www.cmu7.com/su/09b/

+0
11/2/2007 9:55:22 PM

Hello Pauline and Everyone at AdlandPro!  8)

Pauline, you did a great with this edition of the Focuz Biz!  ;-)

Congratulations to Beef!

Have a great weekend!

JOHN

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2007 10:07:58 PM
Hello All!
Beef has been a pleasure to work with & learn from. He & I have spend countless hours putting in place what will make CMU7 the best on the net. OK, Beef puts it in place I jsut tell him if he made an ooppps! LOL!

We have a Conference room that always has someone there to help you navigate CMU7 or any other social site you belong to. We also have help with Traffic Exchanges, forums, blogs...

If I can not answer your question myself then I will find someone that can. We also have great Brainstorming sessions at most any time we are all together.

If you do not talk with others & share what you have learned along the advertising highway then you will find yourself alone - it helps to have a team. Even though many of us have all differnt types of business - the Marketing tips applys to all.

Beef & Brad have put a matrix in place like no other you will find.

Hi from Your CMU7 Success Team.

Our intentions by providing this tool is for you to achieve success with what you are doing on the internet.

This is a completely voluntary action on your part. Most people see the value of getting a return for their efforts and register in the affiliate manager and get their affiliate link.

This is a quick rundown of how the matrix works.

Free members can receive up to 15% from the elite members 7 levels deep in your down-line.

Elite Members can receive up to 75% from the elite members 7 levels deep in your down-line.

This is a total payout of 90% we believe that we have the most generous pay plan in the industry.

FREE Members
get paid from Elite members in their down-line in the 4X7 Matrix.

Elite members get paid a total of 75% from 7 levels deep from the elite members 7 levels deep in your down-line.

If you are not a member yet I would get in NOW!!! The matrix is paying! The hosting package is AWESOME! The autoresponder is a MUST have!

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2007 10:16:17 PM
Thank you Pauline for this opp
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!