Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
FOCUSBIZ FEATURE NO;7 BEEF SLOAN CMU7
11/2/2007 3:52:28 PM
graffitti-focus-xxx.jpg

FOCUS BIZ

Dear friends,

We the team of  FOCUSBIZ have pleasure in presenting to
you our 7th edition with a difference.:-)

We have been bringing to you various opportunities . We've had as our first feature Jerky Direct, which is very successful, then we had TGAMM  and that was another aspect of how to earn thru advt; via Radio etc; SITEWIZARD and MY EASY PROMOTER SEO, then the X20 energy drink and our 6th edition we featured GREENWIZ earning thru a hobby, today we bring to you a feature that teaches you to 'EARN WHILE YOU LEARN'...come meet....

BEEF SLOAN

Me!

CEO CO-Founder

CMU7

CMU7 offers all the tools you need to be successful on the internet. Our Training is geared for not only the newbie but seasoned marketers as well. You will find real people that are waiting to assist you and helping you make your dreams a reality.

Join Free Today and Start your Journey to Success!

Sprache

1) How long have you been doing your biz; &  very briefly tell us  what motivates  you to promote it?
I have been in business for 13 years. I started as a webhost reseller, and in 1996 started running my own Servers and started my own reseller program. In 2006 I CO-Founded Community Marketing University (CMU7).  I am motivated by the desire to help others become successful. And to hopfully save them from the pitfalls of the internet.

2)Since when have you been able  to earn from it?
I have made 99% of my income from the interrnet since 1991. Which at that time until 1996 I promoted an affilate (reseller program).  As mentioned above I broke out on my own in 1996 and now offer others the opportunity to become their own web host provider. Because I am a firm believer that anyone in business on the internet must have their own website we offer Free Web Hosting through our Elite upgrade at CMU7.

3] Are those who joined under you making money too?
Yes, but I must admit that not everyone is. Cmu7 is a Social Network that also offers hands on Live Training.  Those that take action on the training we offer are making money.

We will Train you to be successful with any business. We will show you Step-by-Step how to use the Tools.

And Get All This and More FREE!

• Autoresponders

• Blog's 

• Community Forum

• Conference Rooms

• Short URL's

• E-Books

• Virtual Office

• Step by Step Instructions

• Live Training

• Live Interviews with The Experts.

• Learn form experts as well as others just like you.

• Much, Much, More!

Earn while you Learn...
JOIN FREE! Register

This is a quick rundown of how the matrix works.

Free members can receive up to 15% from the elite members 7 levels deep in your down-line.

Elite Members can receive up to 75% from the elite members 7 levels deep in your down-line.

This is a total payout of 90% we believe that we have the most generous pay plan in the industry.

FREE Members
get paid from Elite members in their down-line in the 4X7 Matrix.

Elite members get paid a total of 75% from 7 levels deep from the elite members 7 levels deep in your down-line.

4)How many members have joined you so far? are they all from Adland ?

We have 900+ members at this time and growing at a fast rate. They have come from several social networks although we have a lot of Adlanders there.

5) Should you want to add anything  besides this please feel free.

If you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get what you have always got. Or, "If you want what you've never had, you must do what you've never done."

Always to your Success,

Beef

CEO CO-Founder

Community Marketing University

Always to your Success,
Beef http://www.cmu7.com/su/01/

Thank you Beef, we wish you  well, it was wonderful to get to know more about your business, and what you had to share with us.

So folks, if this has been useful for you, especially our newbies, do come and give us your feed back here. This feature is here to help us identifiy which businesses are paying and is profitable for all.  Surely a search for a needle in a haystack:-)

But perservere, we will,  and with a will to succeed !!!!

Blessings all, and have a great weekend!

Yours truly

John Sanchez & Pauline Raina

Team FOCUS BIZ

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ FEATURE NO;7 BEEF SLOAN CMU7
11/2/2007 4:09:17 PM
HI Pauline and John,
Thanks for featuring Beef and CMU7! I think it is awesome and have learned a whole lot since I joined. Plus I have 16 people in the matrix with me.
I am so glad I joined ! Come check it out today and you won't regret it. It's all free depending on what you do !
Sincerely,
Carla :)

http://www.cmu7.com/su/09r/

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2007 4:11:18 PM

Hi John & Pauline

An awesome overview  :-)

Congratulations Beef on the Focus and an Excellent Company.

Sam

This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2007 4:20:11 PM
Hi Carla,  Sam,

we are pleased to be able to feature CMU7  here,

I am a member there too, and have 11 in my downline already without an effort. This is real Coooool, so much to learn, and theres always someone available to help you and teach you.

Come join my team

Sharon Lee
Koli Bandyopadhyay
M.murali Krishnan
Beryl Payton
Jess Reyes
Thirumurugan Murugan
Bernie Cadiz
Keith Flaherty

TGAMM RADIO
LaNell
Y.J.Raja Ratnam

http://www.cmu7.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=paulapee_1

Together we can achieve our dreams !!!

many blessings all

Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2007 4:28:34 PM
HI Pauline,
Thanks so much for doing this and being a good team member in CMU7!!
Hugs,
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!