Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FOCUSBIZ FEATURE NO;7 BEEF SLOAN CMU7
11/20/2007 8:29:01 AM
That's what I love about Beef. He's so HUMBLE! I just met Beef and fell head over heels in love. Ok..now I don't want your wife getting mad at me. It's just puppy love. LOL

If you're not already a member at cmu7 you need to get over there and meet some of these wonderful people. They really make you feel at home. And they're not afraid to issue spankings when needed. LOL We all need one from time to time. A lot of us have been marketing all wrong and now we can be taught to do it right and to get the training in business ethics and getting along with others too.
NO OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK HAS THIS!
So join and you'll be amazed.
Becky
Proud CMU7 Member

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
11/20/2007 8:44:42 AM
I would like to also say thanks for the encouragement and the opportunity to earn for building a downline in cmu7. We all need to start going to each other's profiles and voting and welcoming the new members who come aboard. Also here on Adland pro when you see a new member come in say hi and offer them a way to learn marketing for free. I remember the first time I came on Adland before there was a community. I didn't know where to go to find friends and had no contacts to speak of other than family.
We have a great place here as well to bring new members to our opportunities and help them to make money online. I was a newbie once as we all are and it's always encouraging to know that help is right there when you need it. I believe that through these powerful programs we can build cmu7 and Adland Pro into the next dimension and teach people how to market more effectively. I can't wait to see where we'll be in the next year.
Share Our Vision!
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 6:32:42 PM
Congratulations Beef!

Way to go CMU7 sounds like an awesome community!

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 3:47:12 AM
Hi Jason,
Thanks for stopping by... and yes CMU7 is Awesome!

I look forwad to meeting you when you speak at our Wedensday Work-Out Wednesday, January 2nd 2008, 7:00 PM EST.

Your are welcome to invite all your friends here is the link they will need
http://www.cmu7.com/Conference.exe

Always to your Success,
Beef

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0

facebook