Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ FEATURE NO;7 BEEF SLOAN CMU7
11/3/2007 12:16:44 AM

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to post again to let you know I am going to have a music studio and record a CD and it's thanks to my friends in CMU7. Another friend gave me the idea but I needed the encouragement and knowhow and and I have that now. If someone cannot answer your question in there someone else usually can.
Thanks again!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2007 2:31:28 AM

Hi Pauline,

Great presentation of CMU7 and CONGRATULATIONS Beef on being featured here.

I've been a member since May I think but haven't been active. Last week after talking to Pauline I decided to check it out in more detail and liked what I saw there.

Loads of features and many people I already know and many new people I look forward to meeting exchanging ideas and networking with.

http://www.cmu7.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=zipory_1

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

P.S. Congratulations Carla on the cd.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/3/2007 4:04:25 AM
Hi Pauline and John, Thank you for featuring me and CMU7 (Community Marketing University) on FOCUS BIZ. I cannot take all the credit for my or CMU7's success!!! I owe it to People like you and John... and all the members at CMU7. Without them There would not be a BIZ to FOCUS here. I encourage everyone to reach for your dreams... Dreams do Come True... Just Ask Me! Always to your Success, Beef

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/3/2007 4:41:05 AM
Hello All, I would like to thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to stop by and congratulate Pauline and John... and that other person... Huh Huh... Me! ;-) Boy-O-Boy They sure made me look Good. Folks it is not about me... This is about you. Pauline and John do a great job with the FOCUS BIZ and giving a person reconnection for their success. But it does not stop there... They do it for you also... So you too can succeed and follow the foot steps of success. If you're not achieving the success you desire, then I suggest you find someone that is and FOLLOW THEM! Always to your Success, Beef

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!