Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God's Justice and Judgement
10/7/2007 7:56:41 PM

Relax, Jim.

We aren't going anywhere.  Enjoy the Nascar races!!  You deserve the break!!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 9:51:07 AM
Hi Jim,

Your post are so interesting, I enjoy them. 

I know you will make the right decision for your career, because of your faith in Jesus the Christ.
When you follow His lead you will never miss out on the good life He has planned for you.

God Bless you Jim in your future.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Ann
Ann Nurse

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: God's Justice and Undefined
10/8/2007 10:23:32 AM
Hi Jim, Of course I will be praying for your decision. Choices are the critical things that make up "who we are"- I think in the Lord. I also think about the LEFT BEHIND series of books because you are a pilot. When we consider your first topic Justice and Undefined we have to consider the critical role of "choice" which God in His infinite mercy has given us - I am personally humbled. Now that I am old, I can think about places in my life I could have made better choices, taken more time to consider my choices, or even prayed- as you did- before making a choice. I feel you will do just fine, you have covered the critical area of "choice" before you moved. Justice and Undefined are a part of God's order and they simply are whether we make them a part of our consideration or not, because God Is... Your comments were good and I appreciate them. Look forward to the whole of the discussion. Ann M. Nurse
Ann M. Nurse Author
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 8:50:01 PM

Hi Keith, you pose a good question. The question that was asked on the cross by the dying sinner was "And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom." Luke 23:42  By this, he was inferring forgiveness for his sins. In this case, Christ understood his statement, and He (Christ) accepted it.  Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

We should never judge someone else because we know what they have done.

Matthew 7:1  says: Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Revelation 22:14 says: Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Does this mean some of the commandments? It is my understanding that it is all of the commandments, which includes keeping the Sabbath.

Keith, thank you for sharing the words of comfort in your poem. Bless you my friend!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 8:54:26 PM

Arthur, in response to your statements, I have some input:

The idea of a Judgement Day is quite a unique concept but clashes, totally, with the basic Christian belief that our loved ones who die enter into the presence of God and are welcomed by his angels and archangels.

Could you show me biblical proof where you came up with this statement please?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!