Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God's Justice and Judgement
10/8/2007 9:58:04 PM

Hi Alexia, thank you so much for stopping by with your post!! I never had considered God to be an alien. However, you make a good point. He does live out there somewhere, (heaven). If He is an Alien, He is the ULTIMATE ALIEN!! God is the God of Light. When Moses came down from Mt Sinai, he was so bright, the people of Israel had to shield their eyes. When we behold Him we become LIKE HIM, and that is what happened to Moses on the mount. On this earth, we can never be perfect, but the more time we spend contemplating the life of Christ, the more like Him we will become.

Bless You Too Sister!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 9:59:36 PM

Hi Sara, yes, I was about 10 miles east of Talladega. I could make a comment about the rednecks I saw there, but I'll be nice!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2007 10:00:50 PM

Hi Myrna, it's good to see you again. Bless you too!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God's Justice and Undefined
10/8/2007 10:05:39 PM

Hi Ann, thank you for your words of wisdom. They say sometimes character is helped to be developed by the decisions we make. When we make a bad one, it is remembered better than the good ones we make. When we pray about it first, then our better judgement, helped by the power of the Holy Spirit, and the angels of God, makes the decisions which best fit our needs.

You certainly don't look old Ann, you must have done something right!!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2007 7:20:17 AM

Hi Jim,

I just checked out Amerijet.  Definitely like some of the exotic places the schedule will take you to.

Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:  (And, we have to have a firm belief that the asking, seeking and knocking we do is aimed directly toward God and what He would like for us to do for His Kingdom.)  You will make the right choice

I just took a peek at Part 2 of this - I will need a liitle help there as you will see.

(I am still on training wheels)

Blessings, my friend!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!