Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
God's Justice and Judgement
10/5/2007 8:07:11 PM

Due to the length of this study, I am going to break it down into three segments.

Here they are:

1. FACING THE JUDGEMENT BAR OF HEAVEN

2. THE TIME OF THE JUDGEMENT FORETOLD

3. A WORLD-WIDE LAST-DAY RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT PREDICTED

----------------------

With this in mind, let's continue where we left off last week. I apologize for not continuing with this sooner, but this past week has really been hectic for me. I may be looking at another job, flying a B-727, which would be quite a change for me, but also upward movement in my carreer. Please pray for me, that I will make the right decision concerning this matter!!

----------------------

FACING THE JUDGEMENT BAR OF HEAVEN

Psalm 89:14  Acts 17:31  1 Thessalonians 4:16  Revelation 22:11,12

Luke 14:13,14  Matthew 25:19-21 

Justice and judgement are the foundation of God's government.  The Bible speaks of a final day of judgement for all.  The judgement of those who are to be saved must be completed before Christ's return, for it is then that they will receive their reward

Leviticus 16:16,29,30  Hebrews 9:23,24  This work of the investigative judgement, taking place in the heavenly santuary, was symbolized by the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary on the day of atonement

Daniel 7:9,10  Revelation 20:12  The cleansing means the removal of sin and, in the heavenly santuary, involves the examination of the books of record to see whose sins had been confessed and covered with the blood of Jesus

Acts 3:19-21  Revelation 3:5  1 Peter 4:17,18  1 Thessalonians 4:16,17

As the heavenly books are examined, either the sins are blotted out or the names removed.  This will determine who, from among all the dead, shall be raised to eternal life, and who, among the living, shall be taken to heaven with them

Ecclesiastes 12:14  James 2:10-12  The basis for the judgement will be God's holy, unchangeable, moral law of Ten Commandments

------------------

I gladly accept Jesus Christ as my one and only priestly Mediator who now dispenses the benefits of his atonement in my behalf in the sanctuary above...and what about you friend?

------------------

Your positive comments and feedback are welcome. Have a great weekend everyone!!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God's Justice and Judgement
10/5/2007 9:13:56 PM

Hi Jim!!

This  one will take a while for me to digest.  I hope you had a good week, though hectic.

You can count on me to pray for you to makethe right decision.  i can realte to hpw tough that can be.

Blessings, my friend!!

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2007 9:25:30 PM

Hi Judy, there are many Bible texts to look at in this study. Try to look at them all. You may have to look at them several times before the meaning starts to sink in!!

Thanks, your prayers are appreciated!!

+0
Jolanta Robertson

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/5/2007 10:09:45 PM

Hello Jim,

Thank you for sharing.  My belief is that we need to share our lives with God on a daily basis.  His blessings are countless and we need to recognize and thank him.  We forget that God has a sense of humour.

Have a blessed day Jim.

Jolanta

+0
10/5/2007 10:11:29 PM

Honesty, Honesty, Honesty!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!