Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS - JEALOUSY
8/4/2005 4:29:54 AM
HELLO GERALD, i GUESS THE JOKE HERE IS ON THE MALE THEN RIGHT??HA, HA !!! KATHY
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
8/4/2005 4:57:27 AM
Well an early good morning to you Kathy, Yes, us males just never seem to have it all together at any given moment in time, but we like to pretend that we do, so I thought what I wrote fit very well, and I had an impression that you agreed. Thanks..
Gerald Lee P.S. "If you have a few minutes watch this entire video and get in touch with me immediately after....http://su.pr/2wsX7R
+0
8/4/2005 7:41:02 AM
Bula, Thanks for invitation. Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Also a symptom of lack of appreciation of your own uniqueness and self worth.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2005 7:45:26 AM
Hi Kathy, I think JELOUS is just an elegant word for an unsecure, possesive, selfish person who do not accept not to be in controle of everything. May be not all at a time but a little bit of them. Of course the excusite for JELOUSY is LOVE. Is it? A wise person once said: "if you truly love someone, than let him/her go! if he/she comes back, will be yours for ever. if he/she doesn't, that means he/she never belonged to you!" (or was yours!...not sure about the translation) Anamaria PS: I think that concern and care is never the same woth Jelousy.
+0
8/4/2005 7:47:01 AM
Hi Kathy! Looking at jealousy from a man's angle. Sometimes jealousy is a reaction caused by a past relationship. If a guy's former wife was acting in a non trusting way, and in his mind his current wife is starting to act the same way, this could be a cause for jealousy. One of the cure's for jealousey is to know your wife. If your wife is the loving caring type, i/e doing things for other people, then accept it as the way she is. Another sure way to cause jealousy, is to act in secreat. Being honest and above board will eliminate jealousy, and promote a good relationship, as well as having open communication between each other. Bill
Try Pauline's Handmade Candy! The best chocolate candy and assorted lollipops on the planet! We now offer a 10% discount on all of our candies to AdlandPro members only! Just mention that you are a member when you order :>) www.paulineshandmadecandy.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!