Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS - JEALOUSY
8/4/2005 12:36:03 AM
Jealousy notice the "lousy" in the word? It's a lousy emotion that also comes from ones insecurity with themselves. Let us look at ourselves first. After all, we are the source of our own jealousy.
Michaelj
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/4/2005 1:44:41 AM
. - ;-) Thank you Kathy - excellent - keep on.
I will inform about it at my next meeting in
Networkers 1st Class Club Did you know >> 2+2 = 5 ?
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/4/2005 1:47:32 AM
Hello Kathy, Thank you for inviting me.I am doing these post until my lift arrives and as usual they are late.Jealousy If you are with someone and they are not a little bit jealous, not even in the slightest, then I would have to wonder just how much that person really cares about you,as well I would deal with it right there and then, if this reoccurs a lot well say Bye Bye it won't work. I am aware of how us males think as being one helps LOL,I was alway's a little jealous of my partner, as is she(joanne) a little bit jealous of mine, especially all the ladies here at adland. However joanne my partner said, that maybe Kathy you should look at the reasons jealousy has crossed your life now and look at it as either something's very misunderstood, as usually the case may be. I beleive in communication at all times with any marriage,partner or relationship.If there are many factors that lead to insecurity as such on both sides even it out, get a counsellor, or good mate can help. Just don't confide without the partners approval as this will only get worse not better. I am sorry but there is no cure for it, as it is a real emotion we all have control of wether it's positive or negative it is dangerous for ones health stress and wellbeing. Maybe it's a calling or warning but you must find out.One way or another it could be something we all don't pay as much attention to as we should. Good luck with the problem anyway Kathy and have a good night. regards jeffrey OBrien
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2005 1:55:22 AM
Hello Michael, thank you for your kind words,I also think you are very special.Your a good friend to me Michael,Kathy Hans, thank you for visiting me. thank you.kathy Jeffrey, what Can I add to yours, always much insite my friend,There are many people here who face this problem with Jealousy,Has anyone ever stopped to think about the word "TRUST"" how does this word play into this topic?? WE will have to cover on that topic as well.Thank you Jeffrey for being a great friend, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
8/4/2005 4:11:11 AM
Thanks for the invite Kathy, This is a good word to ponder. Like many words it is used correctly and incorrectly, so people define it to suite their pleasure, so I will take my freedom from that. Jealous—protective, devoted, holding up to be of great worth, so much so that it almost becomes an obsession. One could become possessed, or over focused, when taken to the extreme, or beyond moderation. Jealous—a form of flattery or manipulation and very self-centered in usage, where one is demanding all the attention at the expense of everyone else, to where it is embarrassing to others who may be watching. Neither of these conditions exist in the male species, except on a very rare occasion, such as most holidays, birthdays, business gatherings, family events, weekdays, and weekends. I think that about covers it, don’t you? Gerald http://tinyurl.com/95dls
Gerald Lee P.S. "If you have a few minutes watch this entire video and get in touch with me immediately after....http://su.pr/2wsX7R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!