Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Video Social Network Launches...
10/1/2007 7:38:39 AM

Hi Esther, actually, you can make money with Friendswin. They have a 5x8 forced matrix which consists of 488,280 positions, with the first level containing 5 positions, the second level containing 25, the third containing 125, and so on.

You don't have to join just to make money. It is a social network, and it has the latest video technology available for your convenience. You can even make a video resume if you should choose to do so. If you hurry, I think you can still get in free, and avoid the after launch charges that will take effect.

You can take a look at how the Super Matrix works here.

+0
10/1/2007 7:39:20 AM
Hi, It sounds definitely a winner, I may sign up as well. Take Care Alexia
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2007 7:42:42 AM

Hi Old Coot, you pose a good question. They use a forced matrix for compensation. Of course, you don't have to be a paying member to use all the tools they provide. That's the primary reason why I joined. If I was to depend upon the money making portion of it, I'd really have to do alot of recruiting!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2007 7:45:56 AM

Hi Alexia, thanks for the note. If you do sign up, I would recommend you do it right away, because the prelaunch will be over very soon!!

Here's the direct link to pre-register.

+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/1/2007 7:57:06 AM

Of course, you don't have to be a paying member to use all the tools they provide.

Hi, James,

It is this very fact that alarms me.

To have a true business you must be selling something but members of Friendswin are selling nothing - they are recruiting in order to receive money from the recruits. This is a ponzi.

This aspect of Friendswin is most peculiar since they seem to have a winning formula without muddying the waters and it makes me concerned about what else is not so honestly declared.

Presumably not many members will feel it necessary to encourage friends to pay for something they will get for free.

The Old Coot 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!