Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: New Video Social Network Launches...
9/30/2007 10:36:26 PM
Hi again, James!

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself with your dad.  You're lucky ...'cause when your parents are gone, your world comes to an end.  Take it from someone who knows.

You say "Hi!" to your dad for me and tell him that he has a good son.  And YOU take good care of him.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2007 10:51:37 PM

Guadalupe, I appreciate those words of wisdom. My mother and father will not be around much longer, so I need to spend more time with them, while I can!! I will share the greeting with my Dad. He'll probably send you a response :)

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2007 10:57:12 PM

Here's an invitation to all my friends who have not joined my newsletter to do so now. I'm fixing to send out the October issue. Just go to the bottom of my home page on my website below, and you'll find the sign up form. Thanks! I'm going to bed. Good night.

+0
10/1/2007 1:07:56 AM

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing this information with me but, there are so many places like this.  The only difference is that you do not make money off of it.

I'll think about it, but it is really not my cup of tea.

Blessings,

Esther.

+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/1/2007 4:19:06 AM

Friendswin has an affiliate compensation plan that pays significant commissions for referrals.

Hi, James,

The above statement relates to an illegal activity.

Ponzi schemes are or were things of the past, I thought so can I ask you, James, how does Friendswin make paying for recruiting legal?

Everything else about this network looks brilliant but the fact that it will be supported, in part, by the contributions of members hoping to benefit from the contributions of members that they recruit makes me very uneasy.

The Old Coot

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!