Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: New Video Social Network Launches...
10/1/2007 9:28:51 PM
Well Old coot Lke I said before you should research things before you call them a a Ponzi.

These are your words " With Friendswin a free member can use exactly the same tools and facilities as a paying member - the upgrade is there purely to create a commission bearing income from membership fees - a ponzi.

If you are a FREE Mmenber then you get to use most of the tools but NOT ALL OF THEM ! If you want all of them then you UPGRADE.

What part of that is so hard to understand Old Coot ?

Thier product is a service !!!

What they are doing is a good think and they are NOT A PONZI so get your facts straight before you start saying things about it Ok @

Daniel

+0
10/1/2007 10:46:20 PM
St. Genevieve, MO

Hi, Arthur!

I have NEVER wanted to confront anyone in a forum, but this "ponzi" thing is getting out of hand.

Let's "assume" ... and you know what happens when we "assume" ... that FriendsWin IS a ponzi scheme.  HOW does that affect YOU?  I, myself, joined because I like the "concept" and the services that will be available to me.  I haven't spent a penny.  No one has asked me for money.  No one has threatened to cancel my membership if I don't pay.  Etc., etc., etc.!  If it IS a ponzi scheme, so be it!

No one put a gun to my head to make me join.  I joined because I wanted to and because I wanted to help a friend in the process.  That's why this is called a "community" - COMMON UNITY.  If FriendsWin or AdlandPro rub you the wrong way, I think you are intelligent enough to decide on an alternative.

I was brought up with one simple rule:  "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything!"

If you don't know how to be a friend, at least don't go out of your way to create enemies.  And that's the name of that tune!

Thank you.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2007 12:04:44 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2007 1:06:51 AM

Daniel,

We can play ping pong as long as you like.

Friendswin's own publicity, and I assure you I have checked this throughly, states quite clearly that commissions are paid for recruiting.

It also states that a free member has use of all the available facilities.

The 53% - 47% split of the membership fees charged is also a sign to make one suspect.

Since the only evidence I have comes from Friendswin itself and you can only reiterate that "it isn't" - I must conclude that neither of us know and seek the truth elsewhere.

The Old Coot

+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2007 5:47:46 AM

Hi, Guadalupe,

Once again it seems that to ask a question is to be confrontational.

I am trying to do my due diligence on this programme which I find very attractive. Unfortunately one aspect of it makes me uneasy and I am seeking reassurance from people who promote it. I don't think that is being unreasonable.

If people become enemies because they are unable to ask or answer questions then I think you have just identified one more problem here at Adland.

The Old Coot 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!