Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Video Social Network Launches...
10/1/2007 8:06:32 AM

Hey Old Coot, I just joined, and I don't have all the answers yet. I will do some more research. I don't have a communication line established yet.  If anyone else out there can answer this question, please feel free to do so! One would think with all the nonsense that went on about Ponzi's not very long ago, could this easily be forgotten?

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/1/2007 8:53:39 AM
I can answer this question !

Old Coot your are Very Wrong in saying that this is a Ponzi.

It is the farthest thing from a Ponzi.

Friends Win is selling a Product the Product is a Service.

This is a very nice site that will have allot of nice tools to work with.

They will have Video Dating , video resumes, Video conferencing and allot more nice features.

There will be 1000's of people that will be happy to pay only 9.95 to use all the features that this site has.

This will be a fun place and a great meeting place.

Excuse me for speaking my mind here Old Coot but Why don't you research a program before you go calling them a Ponzi?? You have done this to other programs out there before. Do you even know what a Ponzi Is ?
You have allot of nerve doing this ! This is the second time you have done this in only 1 month !
If you can prove what you are saying come and share it with us if not Please take your bitterness somewhere else.

Let me explain how this site works then you will understand why It is Not even close to being a Ponzi.

First off Friends Win in a Social Networking site that has either a free member service or an upgraded service.

Friends Win's product is a service.

Services cost money just like products do.

There is no difference in selling a product or a service !

Like any other site you get more features if you upgrade. Friends Win is no different.

The big difference is that Friends Win Is not keeping all the money. They are willing to give back to the IMR's 52% of ALL money generated from the site.

They are giving this back to us in the form of a Matrix.

When a new member signs up and upgrades the 9.95 is slit up 47% goes to the site and 53% is given to the IMR,s

L1 = 3% = $0.30
L2 = 4% = $0.40
L3 = 5% = $0.50
L4 = 6% = $0.60
L5 = 7% = $0.70
L6 = 8% = $0.80
L7 = 9% = $0.90
L8 =10% =$1.00

Total     = 53%

You will receive this amount for each person in your downline 8 levels deep.

Some sites will spend some of their profits on advertising to get new members but Friends Win has decided Instead lets give our Members the money Instead and let them advertise for Us.

Very Smart !

Does tha Matrix Work ? YES IT DOES WORK.

Is It possible to get referrals 8 levels deep ? YES IT IS !

Here are my stats I will prove it to you.

UnLike OLD COOT I back up my words with Facts.

Details

As you can see the site is not even open yet and I have referrals 8 levels deep already.

This is a very good site and I Highly Recommend It.

I have worked very hard to build a good downline here only because i saw a good opertunity here to work with a site that is NOT a PONZI.

This site is Legal and very well put together.

I hope I answered the question for you folks.

Im sorry that he had to come in here and Muddy up the waters of a Great site.

Just take it from where Its coming from :)

Have a Great Day Folks.

Daniel

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2007 9:02:08 AM

Thank you Daniel!

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/1/2007 9:12:45 AM
You are Very Welcome James.

We are a team and need to work together and help each other.

Daniel
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/1/2007 10:21:17 AM

Hi, Daniel,

Please do not take me for a fool.

I am familiar with this programme and have raised this question many times with other people (and yourself) who have all responded, as you did then and now, with the simple statement "This is not a ponzi because it is not a ponzi" while your own post tends to prove that it is.

There is little discernable difference between a basic free member and an 'upgraded' member and there is absolutely, positively, by your own illustration, nothing sold for the membership fee.

Don't make assumptions about what I might or might not have done by way of research - anybody who has the first idea of how I form my opinions will know that I do not ask questions that I have not fully researched and failed to resolve.

With Friendswin a free member can use exactly the same tools and facilities as a paying member - the upgrade is there purely to create a commission bearing income from membership fees - a ponzi.

The following statement is copied directly from the Friendswin web site -   "A feature that makes Friendswin.com unlike any other social networking site is an affiliate compensation plan that pays significant commissions for referrals."

This is not later qualified to say - in return for product.

Payment for recruitment to the recruitor out of the recruit's membership fee is the defining point of a ponzi and the reason so many collapse. 

Friendswin, I repeat, appears to have all its' ducks in a row with the exception of this one illegal section of the programme.

Incidentally, I fail to see how demonstrating that you can recruit free members proves that the matrix works nor do I see what relevance it has by way of answering my question. Maybe if you had been able to give a satisfactory answer when I asked a couple of months ago, I would have been in your down line?

The Old Coot

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!