Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
8/4/2005 2:01:52 AM
Thank you my friends for participating in our topic, we are going to have a series on all personal topics coming up, featuring different people with me adding their experience and insight with me.Hope you will enjoy all of these.If anyone would like to share in this with me please let me know.Kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
8/4/2005 9:06:44 AM
Hi Kathy, I really have no time for mind games. What a waste of energy, if we can just be honest with each other and stop acting like children, and say what we feel and think, we would be so much happier and know where we all stood in this complicated existence called life. Give out love, a smile and kindness and that helps lubricate our relationships. John
+0
Steve Chichester

52 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/5/2005 1:02:20 PM
Mind games, we all play them, Some say they're ugly, some not. Some just to see how cleverly we can say "I love you," others to see how far love can be strecthed, as though it were some kind of taffy, needing pulling to be sweet. "WILL YOU LOVE ME," she says, Even if I play with others?" He says, "It depends on what you play." "Will you not love me no matter what, Always ready to forgive as the bible says Love does?" "Would you test me," says he, "see how far I'll go, how far you can go before the trust is broken, the intimacy of love worn away by disappointment, leaving only the love that distance can afford?" She smiles cutely, "Would you restrict my play and say you love me, when all know that love sets spirits free? And then deny me closeness from some foolish jealousy?" He smiles back, "We'll see, we'll see. I wonder how much tests a love can stand, or even if would would test, risking the break of what seems true between you and me." And she smiles back sweetly, "We'll see, we'll see."
Steve Chichester Empowering Pro*Active People
+0
8/7/2005 4:19:13 PM
Dear Paul, This is a difficult subject, especially if you have ever been in a "mind game" relationship. I am Jim's wife, and am in the most loving relationship ever, however, it wasn't always that way with my life. Before Jim I was married to a man who could very easily be diagnosed (but never was) a mysoginist (woman hater)at age 20, I didn't recognize this trai, at age 36, I got a hold of a book called "Men who hate women, and the women who love them" Dr. Susan Forward. It literally saved my life and the llives of my children. By the time I left him after 16 years, I didn't know who or what I was, even after 3 1/2 years of college, receiving certificates and practicing in my chosen fields, I was afraid to step out on my own because he made me believe I was worthless and ugly and no one would want me ever (so why did he?). I am not stupid, I have an IQ above 120, yet this man was able to totally disarm me and my children and nearly destroy us! Long story short, I left took the remaining 2 children and we accomplished in less than a year more than what had been accomlished in that entire relationship! Yes, my children (boys) were affected and are working through some issues even though it has been 14 years since we left. People, mind games are far reaching and destructive. Thanks for listening. Carole http://community.adlandpro.com/go/mossyjim60 http://www.cash4cashflows.com/jamesmossbarger
James A. Mossbarger, Sr.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!