Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
8/3/2005 12:27:45 AM
Hope You Dont Mind But I wanted to Wish Bob a Happy Anniversary and Nice Picture! Take Care Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 12:41:12 AM
Kathy, I think the thread took on a different perspective... mind games instead of personal relationships. I think personal relationships are a good thing, but they take time and nurturing. In this fast-paced internet world, time is of the essence it seems. So, I guess I need to slow down and quit worrying about the money and just build personal relationships first, right? But I need the money... a Catch 22 it seems. Peace, Leon Horton
+0
8/3/2005 12:45:24 AM
A very thought provoking post as usual Kathy thank you for inviting me. I think that we get into such relationships with out realizing where it is leading.. No one wakes up and says "today I am gona let the one I love controll my feelings" But some of us love with so much intensity, that we need to be aware of the possibility of loosing who we are, as individuals.. In order to have a well ballanced relationship I think that we need to be secure in who we are. To know (and love)ourselves well enouph to maintain individuality in a relationship can be dificult for some people. Sandra
Sandra Martineau Sandel
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 1:12:01 AM
Hello my friends, Thank you for sharing With me,I Love hearing your thoughts and feelings, thank you for shareing.love to you all,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 1:13:54 AM
Hello Kathy, Thank you for inviting me to your forum.Mind Games are really what all relationships go through at one time or another. Damage occurs when the other party are caught of guard and they Loose everything including their self esteem. Relationships that serve the test of time are from joining together at everything except each others space. when it's either going great or bad.Mindgames can hurt someone forever with the wrongful type of mind games so better we don't fool around with them at all. Forever in love will you remain. have a perfect Night Kathy and everyone. regards Jeffrey OBrien http://www.myfreerotator.com/rotator.php?u=jeffreyobrien
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!