Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
8/3/2005 1:14:14 PM
Kathy i do hate mind games,thanks for being a good friend your friend Gene
+0
8/3/2005 4:34:38 PM
My Dear Friend Kathy ! Thank you for your invitation. Your valuable tips of "Personal Relationships" are really beautiful. Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 6:34:38 PM
well, all i know is that people have emotional bank accounts (ala Dr, Stephen Covey -- 7 Habits), and if you make a withdrawal, it is best not to do it from a zero balance!! take care, Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 8:30:36 PM
Hello Kathy, Mind games are just exhausting how about saying what you mean. It works for me.lol. I see your point. Thank you for inviting me to your forum. Your bud Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 11:54:17 PM
well kathy, i try never to play mind games. with me, it's what you see is what you get, and if you don't like it, oh well. i burn rubber all day every day to get everything done. my poor hubby made a date for my birthday diner a month ago to make sure i would be ready. if you let them, mind games can really ruin a life. don't you thhink?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!