Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
8/3/2005 12:05:33 AM
PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS PAUL DAVEY and myself have been talking about friendships, love, marriages and the reasons for the loss of relationships- Mind games Emotional Black mail just real heavy things We hope to do a series on this topic as loves,losts and games are a part of every day life- Like any other kind of love, friendship can be lost within our lives due to neglect or anger sometimes, simply circumstances. However, when it is lost, we often lose a part of ourselves that can never quite be recovered. When people try to run (CONTROL) the other persons life, even out of kindness or love,it suppresses the love and squeezes the emotions, leaving the recipient void of any feelings of usefulness. That inturn causes anger through frustration, a feeling that they are not capable of making thier own decisions or way in life. MIND GAMES We're playing those mind games together pushing the barriers,planting seeds playing the mind guerrilla. chanting the mantra, peace on earth. we all been playing those mind games forver some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil doing the mind guerrilla some call it magic, the search for the grail love is the answer and you know that for sure love is a flower, you got to let it, you got to let it grow so keep on playing those mind games together, faith in the future, outta the new you just cant beat on those mind guerrillos. of your mind. yeah. were playing those mind games forever, projecting our images in space and in time yes, is the answer and you know that for sure yes is surrender, you got to let it you got to let it go, so keep on playing these mind games together doing the ritual dance in the sun. millions of mind guerrilla putting thier soul power to the karmic wheel keep on playing these mind games forever raising the spirit of peace and love- thank you are friends, Paul Davey and Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
8/3/2005 12:11:21 AM
Mind Games by John Lennon
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 12:19:21 AM
Hi Kathy, Yes, mind games are like stepping on a Claymore mine. You know that you took a wrong step, but the next one can be fatal. I thought I'd keep it short for once. Your Friend Mike http://michaeljcaron.tripod.com http://lordofthebellyrings.tripod.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 12:24:59 AM
Thank You Paul and Kathy. That was Very Unique But so Was John Lennon. Thanks for Sharing. Take Care Friends, Shelly Hargis
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2005 12:25:05 AM
Good job Kathy and Davy! As I was reading that I was singing it in my head. That's gotta be one of John's best! Great song. I am lucky to be in a relationship going on 22 years. Sheesh, as I wrote that I just remembered our anniversary is August 4th. You guys are lifesavers! I better go over to my "store" and order something. lol Thanks Bob
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!