Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To Know and Do...
9/20/2007 8:34:07 PM

Bless you Judy!!

Galations 5:13-26  Included in this text are the Fruits of the Spirit, which are:

22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

---------------------

You need not worry about me being sorry. I always look forward to what you have to say Judy!! Thanks for sharing the word also!!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 8:39:08 PM

Hi Roger, what kind of computer problems are you having?

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 9:11:11 PM
James my friend, how could i have missed his? I am truly sorry for not posting earlier. Thank you for this invite . I see you have done yor home work as a true working Christian might say, well done good and faithful servant i so long for Jesus to say that to me one day! My Rabbi also tells me to suffer but only for a short while. Meaning since i am in this world i cannot be of this world. So its har to see and speak like others do, i try and sometimes i dont get it and so i get judged and put into a catagory,to me Faith is more than just believing in something, to me Faith is fiber of who i am personally,what i know in my heart and what is to come i must do do these things for Jesus my Rabbi to recieve that salvation. I know Jesus died for mans sins but in return i died for Him. I try to stay true to his statues and decrees as the day is long, im not perfect but im no fool either lol. Thank you James for your encouragements of a tuff act to follow but i enjoy it! Philippians 4:4 Rejoice! in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2007 9:47:46 PM

Thomas, I'm happy to see you here my friend!

I found this version of FAITH and thought I'd share it with you.

Hebrews 11:1  (New Living Translation) Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

I did a search on the word faith, and it came up 231 times in the bible!!

Here's your text for those who'd like to look it up!

Philippians 4:4  (NKJV) Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2007 1:00:29 AM

Hi Jim,

Most of the problems are solveable by replacing my existing Windows problem with a new one as I have severe corrution problems and can't install new patches.

Because of these problems I keep losing internet connection (its pc end of connection) and also I cannot filter spam properly.

As I have many programs for business and time is limited I am having to deal with about 200 spam emails a day, on top of this I have the normal business emails and personal ones to attend to.

My graphics card is also a problem.

All in all, by time my pc has gone on and off-line several times and I have read days emails and sorted and replied and then attended to revamping existing webpage and trying to build a new one and keeping up with dayjob admin and answering urgent stuff and missing te next urgent conference call and falling out with my wife for spending time on the computer talking to people and wasting time on those stupid emails.................

You get the picture?

I am winning but my time is at a premium. Things are in hand and with The Lord's good grace I will emerge stronger.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!