Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: To Know and Do...
9/24/2007 7:16:58 AM
Hello......

A bit late, but I would like to add ....

It means to me... "being and not just saying ...." very simply put! Thanks for allowing me to share.

Peace!
Na Ha

May God continue to Bless & Keep You! Peace, Na Ha Great Business Opportunity! Check me out! Read all about it… then … JOIN ME!
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2007 9:33:49 AM

Hi Na, it's never too late, so long as the forum is still active!! Hope you had a peaceful and quiet weekend :)

Blessings on You!

+0
9/24/2007 12:41:57 PM

Thank you James for all of the wonderful information, inspiration and mentoring that you provide. I believe yours to be the most useful forum at this community. (as I am also a Christian woman)

I have spent hours upon hours reading through many of the forums at this community. I came here in hopes of finding some Business Opportunities to join, tips and how to's. Yet it seems that mostly what I am finding is: popularity contests, rantings and ravings, and ones that are in habitual defense mode.

I would like to share a little something that I seen on one of the Christian Channels that I watch.

When you are sad, that is the devil out to destroy your happiness.

When you are angry, that is the devil out to destroy your peace.

When you are confused, that is the devil out to destroy your Faith.

Miracles come from Faith and Prayer. Only God knows what it in your heart, and if it is pure.

With God, there is no "popularity contests". God does not care nor judge on your outter appearance or how many friends you have.
(Lucifer has many friends, as well as many disguises)
What God does care about is what is in your heart, Your actions and your Faith. Accept, Believe, and Confess (the first 3 steps)

With rantings and ravings, what happened to "treating others as you would have them treat you"?

With the Defense mode, If you are always in defense, you must be guilty of something. PRAY, let the Lord cleanse your soul.

James, I am sorry that this is so long. This comes from 2 days of reading. I believe from this point on I will refrain from visiting other forums.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2007 1:01:47 PM

Alysse, you are so right. Everyone is trying to be number one here. I've found the best way to deal with that, is to just mind my own business as best I can, and pray that the information I put out will touch someones heart! Of course this is a business community, at least that's what it was originally designed for, and I came here for the same reason. I have watched it evolve and change thru the years I've been around. Social networks are designed to get to know and interact with one another, also to establish trust. Would you do business with someone you couldn't trust, or didn't know? I think not.

I appreciate your presence here Alysse. Your words are heartfelt, and this community needs more people like you here. Thank you so much for your input, and may God richly bless you for it.

1 Samuel 16:7  But the Lord said to Samuel, “Don’t judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2007 6:24:14 PM
Jim I agree with your comment to Alysse.
Business, like life-evolves.  I was shaking in my high heels when I first entered the work force in 1971.
I was still an obedient school girl and thought everybody was in charge of me.
Over time, of course one learns to the ways to survive and when one has survived all of the pitfalls-relaxation can set in.
Doing business just settles into the comforting rhythms of your life rather than something that has to be put into a labled compartment that is uncomfortable to get into.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!