Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Panda Pointer--What's Nice and what's not!! You tell us! Survey
10/28/2007 12:06:00 PM
Hi everyone, Thanks to all who contributed here. They ssem to be included in the list. To the Money Partners, it was suggested to have a registered group who is liscenced to collect money. Very clever suggestion, visiting in person, especially since we have people from many locations who can send a real live body to check it out. You can't beat seeing and hearing in person...not a guarentee but helps in the decision making. Remember how we told children not to talk to bad people and they pictured the person as dirty, nasty looking. Well guess what, that image didn't portray the nice, clean cut, outstanding citizens who turns out to be the bad guy. Not all bad people claim that their parents have died and left them money that you could deposit in the bank for you. We had one person here who had a special needs camp in their signature line with the hopes of deceiving people.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2007 12:10:03 PM
Hi James, Regarding the spamming issue, one can forgive a new person but then its time to shape up and get the message that people are banning, and sending back notes indicating that they are offended. Lately, I have had several people obviously testing me. Those getting away with it are being taught by the forum owners that some people will tolerate it, myself not being one of them.
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2007 12:45:05 PM
Mary, I'm another!! Enough is enough.
+0
1/1/2008 4:38:41 PM
A nice sum up of everything I have so far met with :-). The only thing missing is being blocked ... not that I would like to be..
+0
1/7/2008 12:17:39 AM

Hi Mary!!:)

I just joined Adland a few days ago,i am overwhelmed with the kind of encouragement and support that i am getting here from some friends,i was invited by a lot of members and offered their assistance too.:)Now i am reading the stuffs here about just starting and what to do and not to do...Etiquettes and Rules. I appreciate all these Blessings and would perhaps mean,having to find many friends here leaving  footprints in my heart!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!