Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Panda Pointer--What's Nice and what's not!! You tell us! Survey
1/7/2008 5:15:30 AM
Hi Elizaeth, Yes we are a nice group of people and we are here to help you get established. However, it is that trust that sometimes gets us in trouble. Who you trust in any community is the issue. A few precautions will protect you. Mary
+0
Audrey Greenwell

0 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/26/2008 9:56:04 PM

Hi Emily,

You wrote: "I love to get to know people, to me it is more than just about introducing your business." 

I agree with that.  I too like to get to know people and have only been in this group for four days but feel inundated with requests to join people's businesses.  I am happy with mynetworking business and am mostly here to get to know others and build relationships.

I would really like to get to know you and have you as a friend.  I look forward to being in contact with you.

Sincerely,

Audrey

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2008 11:09:33 AM

Hi Audrey,  Thank you for leaving a message for Emily but she has been gone from here since the end of December if you observe when she last logged in .

Sorry to say, but yes we have become a place for blasting ads.  When I joined in 05 is was a social community with ads in areas designated for ads, but with many new tools and ways of reaching people, we are now the #1 place for posting ads.

Find those who  are interested in the social aspect of Adlandpro if that is your main thrust.

What good and what's not  really is defined by the individual.

+0
10/23/2010 3:29:27 PM

Dear Friend...........!

Honestly speaking.........I have gained a lot many friends over here and I am really thankful and grateful to our Community, which helps us, to gain more friends.

Thank you, for this wonderful post.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers..........!

Friendly Yours,

Gani.

+0
RE: Panda Pointer--What's Nice and what's not!! You tell us! Survey
10/23/2010 5:14:50 PM
Boy, am i glad to see you are still here and I agree with you 100%, more if that were possible. I was an Adlander year ago and left for some of the same reasons you have listed. I came back thinking that perhaps some things have changed. I've been wrong before...

My #1 gripe, when someone sends out an invitation to be friends along with a pitch for their program. I stated clearly in my profile, right up front, if your invitation to be friends includes a pitch for your product/program I won't be accepting your invite. I was under the impression that this is supposed to be a networking site. Also when your invite to be friends contains a pitch then your true intention is to get a sale rather than true friendship. Cut the crap ppl!

My 2nd gripe is about email. Come on man/woman, you can send your pitch as much as you want but you should get the message that if I don't take it, I must not want it. Look, I too have a program I am into. I am not here to pitch it to anyone, if they want to be a part of what I have I believe they will ask. And guess what most of the time when someone ask about your stuff, you might get a sell. I am here to network and learn, always learning, I'm not here as your personal sales pitch guinea pig. Stop sending your stuff, I DON'T WANT IT! Rather than name these people out right, the very next sales pitch I get, I will defrind that person because I don't believe that they understand what NETWORKING means! They are hoping to get a sale period.

Listen, before inviting someone to be friends read their profile. This is how I make the decision to invite someone to be my friend. If their profile is full of Mentoring for free, Success In Ten Steps, or GUARANTEED VISITORS FOR YOU or We've Got The Real Deal Here or any other product/service, that person is more interested in making a sale and not networking, I pass...
__________________ Don Vaughn A Newbies Journey www.a-newbiesjourney.com Follow me on twitter --------------- Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend time trying to accomplish something they will admire.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!