Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Can I get some feedback??? HELP
9/11/2007 9:42:32 PM
Thanks Las,

I also have a MPM.....I appreciate the invite. Have you given a lot of them away?

Peace!
May God continue to Bless & Keep You! Peace, Na Ha Great Business Opportunity! Check me out! Read all about it… then … JOIN ME!
+0
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2007 9:48:21 PM
Hi Emmanuel,

I am not understanding the autresponder thing just yet...... too confusing at this time. Maybe it is because I do not like them when it comes to doing business. I do not like to be autoresponder'd to death!!! Been there???

I know that they do not have to be used that way......SMILE

I will be in touch....

So to all of my friends........... I am also learning to manage my time.......
not doing so well just yet! SMILE

It is waaaaaaaaaaaay past my bed time!!!! I try to be on stateside time and must do something differently!!!!!

Thanks again for your time.......

Peace and Prosperity!
Na Ha

May God continue to Bless & Keep You! Peace, Na Ha Great Business Opportunity! Check me out! Read all about it… then … JOIN ME!
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 10:16:58 PM

You're doing great, Na!  You've had some wonderful responses to your cry for help.

It takes a bit of getting used to, but with a little time it all comes together.  We're your friends and are here you to help you get comfortable with what you are doing.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 7:05:22 PM

Hi Na Ha,

Looks like you have a lot of good feedback. You might want to add Sharon Lee to your friends list. She is full of helpful examples and a very personable person with a lot of experience.

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/268579/Default.aspx

Blessings!

Kevin

"Helping others, to help others."

+0
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2007 8:28:22 AM
Thanks Kevin.... she is on my list!

How about you Kevin, what do you have going on? How's business for you? Love to chat sometime.
Have a wonderful day!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!