Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Can I get some feedback??? HELP
9/11/2007 9:20:00 PM
Thanks Len

....I will do that ......I have to go to bed very soon though..... I am staying up way too late trying to do stateside time!!!!

Talk to you soon!!!!
May God continue to Bless & Keep You! Peace, Na Ha Great Business Opportunity! Check me out! Read all about it… then … JOIN ME!
+0
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2007 9:22:03 PM
Ok Chuck,

I will listen to your advice....I am sure I need the time off! LOL

I am probably half asleep when I am trying out everything.....SMILE

Thanks!!!

May God continue to Bless & Keep You! Peace, Na Ha Great Business Opportunity! Check me out! Read all about it… then … JOIN ME!
+0
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2007 9:24:48 PM
So LEE.... I saw your post and it was in HTML....so I was going to reply and ask you if it should look like that ..... LOL and here it is as you intended!!!  See I have to laugh!!! MINE WOULD STILL BE IN THAT LANGUAGE.......heehee!

Too funny!!!!
+0
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2007 9:30:10 PM
Thank you Angela!

Want to hear another funny??? I lost all of the posts.....as you will see in a future (or past) post from me....I think???

anyway......

I "back"'d my way about 12 times to the pages ..... but for some reason.....and I did not hit the delete buttons............ SMILE they had all gone. When I went to continue answering and allowing the posts....... are these just "newbie" stunts???

Is there a camera crew behind me??? Am I being "punked"?????

Heehee!

You guys can tell me now!!
+0
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2007 9:38:44 PM
Thanks Terry,

I want to make friends...... and my businesses....SMILE

are in their  trial stages as far as I am concerned.....because it is important to me that whatever I offer will be something that I really believe in and  will be a benefit to someone. You know, something I would serve to my "Family"

I got into a few "ops" that were not what I thought they were and quickly abandoned ship.

So ....while I am not looking for any ops......SMILE

I do hope to build some good relationships.........."covenant"

with some very awesome folks! It has been happening ...I must say!!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!