Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Can I get some feedback??? HELP
9/10/2007 10:55:51 AM
Okay...I have the utmost faith in you all. Help me to understand what I am getting in my membership each month! I am slowly learning how to posts and work the forums, but it seems like I am going sooooo slow! Any truly helpful pointers would be appreciated. I really want to do some quality stuff and not be a pest! Thanks in advance! Help with... best places to post how to input my url's and info so it is appealing no cost programs to use for editing how to increase my friend list efficiently forum help etc. etc. etc. LOL Peace, Na Ha
May God continue to Bless & Keep You! Peace, Na Ha Great Business Opportunity! Check me out! Read all about it… then … JOIN ME!
+0
Na
Na Ha

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Can I get some feedback??? HELP
9/10/2007 10:59:49 AM
Also...........

Now how and where do I post this thread so I can get some feedback?

May God continue to Bless & Keep You! Peace, Na Ha Great Business Opportunity! Check me out! Read all about it… then … JOIN ME!
+0
Lenworth Nelson

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 11:00:34 AM

give me a call 905 421 9693

or email me bizatoz@rogers.com

Search My Directory For Best Places Advertise Free http://w1650.profitdirectory.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
9/10/2007 11:51:24 AM

Hi Na Ha,

Best way to find out what is best  and get help around Adland as a  paid member is to click Get Help Now from your Menu list anyways a adland member there to answer your question . Hope that helps  Have a great day and welcome to adland family  Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 12:00:06 PM

Hi Na Ha,

Well, It looks like you have creating a forum figured out. So that's a great start. As a paid member you can create up to 3 forums.  As far as posting. Don't advertise in anyones forum unless you are invited to do so. Simply be a friend and offer any content you can that is relevant.

As far as friends, look for people with like interests. You can do this by clicking on your interests on your profile. It will then search for anyone that has that interest on their profile.

If you have not already you can post a free classified ad. Go to the top and click on "Classified" tab. This will take you to the classifed ads section.

Also, in the left hand margin. This is all of your "Working" links. Or editors. If you click on "Adlander" it will show you all the services that are available to you. Click around, It won't take you long to find everything.

One more thing. Again, in the left Margin. Look under "messaging". Click on Direct Contact. IF you're able to send them it will tell you. These messages go out to everyone on your friends list.

Good luck,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!