Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/14/2007 9:49:41 AM

Hello Zvonimir,

Glad to see Dimitra and you have common language, speaking of our daily concerns ... Speaking of them is of the utmost importance for our topic.

Thank you very much!

Branka

+0
8/14/2007 9:55:23 AM

Hello Rajaram,

Thank you for bringing us voice about Yone Minagawa and presenting us  this amazing life story!

I wish for her soul to stay at the space of light and peace!

With honor & grateful,

Branka

+0
8/14/2007 10:10:22 AM

Oh yes, dear Bill !!!

Too much effort parents pay to find someone/or something to blame... I CANN`T UNDERSTAND that kind of intelligence! I feel much better when I praise, glory ...

But again, I come to the place where only one sentence can tell everything: HOW CAN PARENT -SUFFERING DUE LUCK OF OWN PERSONALITY, WELL EDUCATE HIS CHILD?

WHAT IS A CHILD? PROPRIETY? MACHINE? SOMETHING USEFUL FOR SOCIAL COMPARISATION? APPROPRIATE LEATHER TOY THAT MAYBE CAN FULFILL SOME OF OUR OLD DREAMS?

HUG YOU BILL!

Branka

+0
8/14/2007 10:18:55 AM

Hi William

I agree that internet made people closer and gave them possibility to learn about existence of somebody else whom you would never think exists.Meeting new people,new cultures etc... through internet goes much faster and probably at some higher quality.

You are mentioning that parents should take control over children their time spent etc...tis is apsolutly true.I would like to pint the other side of the coin.When I was a child my father was working and my mother was at home taking care of her child-me.This was situation in most families.As technology moved so was the need that both parents start working.today rarely there is a family where both parents are not working.At this situation children are often left without control of a parent.Naturally small children are taken care of,but when teenage is in question comes a problem how far can you as a parent believe him/her and there is even bigger problem when there are more than one teenage children together.

Now I bring you closer situation that went on 1992 to 1998 in Croatia in hotels that where full of refugees from war areas.There was electricity but rarely TV at beginning.Most parents were without work usually meeting together at someone's  room while children were "playing in hotel halls.The teenage ones started very early learning the opposite sex bodies and there came often problems with young girls.In later phase when satellite TV came then it started the film era with more and more parents working - being absent from hotel and later their home.Now on internet era where kids know much more than their parents since most parents never used computers or just use the small portion necessary for their work come more problems of kids remaining in their own shell where is more important to play a game than meet people.

with this I would conclude today and will be back soon.

Zvonimir

---------------------------

http://www.zvorak.net

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2007 10:30:04 AM
Hello Branca and all friends here,

We have this discussion about communities, starting from the cell of every community, the family.We all post here about how every community should be. Should we discuss about the problems appearing in every type of community which arise from different characters of people and not only?

We describe here the perfect community (or at least we try to imagine it to be so). Do you know any kind of community in which there is only love and good intention and no envy, jealousy, enmity, ambition? (with the bad meaning of the word). How can we manage them? Most of people here would answer "by religion or by what God said to us or something like that.." Why is then the same problem (and always was) in every religion's church? Do you know what is going behind the doors of the churches? (in a general meaning, not the buildings). How can we speak about the ideal community (of whatever kind, family or other) and forget about every singe person's character? This is not a modern problem, this was the same problem since man was at first time on earth. Should we think of how we can improve our characters first so our participation in every community would achieve  this community's goals? Does anyone here believe that character of people has been improved last 3.000 years? Why 3.000? Just to say a time period in man's history. It is because there are laws that people are not so savage today (some are, although the existence of law).

I would like to have your opinion on this.

Regards,

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!