Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: THIRTY THIRD EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
8/4/2007 2:09:00 AM

DEAR GEORGIOS,

Yesterday when I saw this little masterpiece with your  ©  I WAS CRYING like child. You touched me very much.

How incredible man and friend you are !

Georgios, I am honored , but MUCH MORE GRATEFUL.

I bless you for all your goodness  you daily send in front of you, and intend to have a triple harvest and without delay to be paid on behalf of True Law!

IN HOLOGRAPHIC LANGUAGE OF ONE THIS IS HOLOGRAM OF DIVINE UNITY

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!!!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
8/4/2007 4:34:29 AM

Hello Branka

As I read your story I was reminded of another story as told to me by my good friend Laslow from Bucharest. He too spoke of the cruelty of war and captivity. He also spoke of the courage and love of those who helped each other escape across a communist border by crossing a river. As some would make it across, they would once again risk their lives to help those left behind escape too.

So, when I hear your story, I am touched in a way that not only inspires me but makes me want to fall to my kness and give thanks for all that I have. Although I did spend some time in the military during Viet Nam, fortunately, it was not my job to destroy lives but to save them. Much of my time in the service I was a rescue man in the fire department. I am very grateful for this.

Anyhow, for the most part, I enjoy the freedom that was given to me by those who fought and died for it. In this country, The U.S.A., I see how so many just take their freedom for granted. So few even realize the cost of the freedom that they enjoy each and every day of their lives here.

Now, we are on the verge of losing that freedom. Not at the hands of our so called enemy either but at the hands of some of our very own people. I watch daily as our freedom is being stripped away by the very people that we have put in charge of protecting that freedom. It is so sad to see us headed in such a direction and even sadder because so many are willing to sit back and allow this to happen.

Branka, thank you for reminding me of the strength and the courage that it took to earn our freedom. Thank you for reminding me to be grateful for the freedom that has been handed to me by those with the most strength and courage. Most importantly though, thank you for showing all of us here what it means to be free and the cost of protecting that freedom. This is a lesson that so many of us would have never learned had you not come here to share your story. Thank You Branka.

Baby Kaleb, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/729254/2/ShowThread.aspx                     

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Stop Illegal IImmigration

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:

http://pub-network.ryze.com
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
8/4/2007 5:08:58 AM

Dear Bill,

I am so grateful for your visit and post. It is very nice to see that someone is inspired with any part of your life. Thank you for sharing with us part of story of your Hungarian friend Laslow. In Serbia there a lot of Hungarian people, living here for  centuries ago. They are very kind, hard working and their culture is very impressive. Hungary is our neighbour and I often visit it. During our civil war, without Hungary and Greece, as our two wonderful and friendly neighbors, I can say we could die of hunger. Until the end of my life I will not be able to give any of Hungarian or Greek people enough to say them thank you.

Dear Bill, as you are grateful for your freedom in your wonderful country, I can tell you that I am very grateful to my adversity. Without a bloody war all around me, I suspect of  I would ever be able to discover that ONLY FREEDOM exists at MY INNER PLACE. Considering a world as my mirror, I became a miner in my inner mines seeking for hidden treasury.

Do you know who were warriors at my country, on both sides? MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. It was painful and it is today painful. A lot of them are passing through sky meadows, a lot of them have lost legs, arms, eyes ... and each time when I meet them, I am in doubt: did they have a choice?

Next year on 10th January my only son Luka will have a full 18 years and he is ready to become a soldier. OH, I FEEL DIZZY!  Kosovo and Serbia are for years ago, after NATO intervention, one step until next war ... When I speak with my son about it, I often cry. But fortunately he was born to teach me more than I have ever teach him. Making a jokes about my tears, he remind me TO LET HIM LIVE HIS DESTINY. I am not sure am I heartfelt about this, but I think he is rigt. All around us each minute we can call A WAR. Destiny is a WARSHIP. Strong and courageus ones ... sometime survive and sometime die. Or as my Luka say: ALL IS ABOUT OUR DESTINY.

Ah dear Bill, it is so pleasant and brain and spirit refreshing to speak with you. I wish you to come often!

Many blessings for your family and for you!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/27/2007 5:37:22 AM

Dearest Luellita, Terry and all friends - posters in this forum!

Thank you once more for all wonderful time spent here, for your love and support!

With lot of love, hugs & blessings, gratefully yours

Branka

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2007 1:49:04 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!