Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THIRTY THIRD EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
7/9/2007 9:45:55 PM

Dear John & Luella,

From the bottom of my heart thank you for your wonderful Women of Courage forum that has allowed us to tell Branka's story.

Dear Branka,

Farewell for now ... though you are barely on your plane we look foward to your return.

I bless you and embrace you with love of my soul

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

With Love & Hugs

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Ann
Ann Riches

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/9/2007 10:01:02 PM

Branka is a truly amazing woman, a great soul that shines through her words.....

Thank you for bringing Branka's story to the community, thank you for all you do...

Blessings, Ann

You've heard the ads, pay off your mortgage in less than half the time! Let me show you how WE do it! No new loans, YOU handle your own money! Be happy, use the services! Call me 818-239-4039
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2007 6:15:34 PM

Hello Luella and John,

Thank you for featuring a great and courageous lady, Branka. I am so captivated and and wholly mavelled by Branka's story that I had to do some repeated readings. What a woman of courage! what a lady of inspirations!! It takes the strength of the bull, the courage of David, the wisdom of Solomon and the grace of God to be a Branka of today. I doff my hat for you dear lady and I think this award so fit you very well.

If you do well what you know how and love to do, then you can have the flair to say: Honestly, all miracles of my massage therapy come only through a great love for this job, my knowledge and from feeling where is a stuck point of energy. So, nothing miraculous. You're just the best.

As for Luka, with a mama like you, he should count himself lucky and instead of broaching about the father, should work hard and look forward to a rewarding and blessed future.

Once again thanks to this great team and CONGRATULATIONS to our dear friend and wonderful lady, Branka!

+0
7/26/2007 1:13:42 AM

Hello Sam Sunday,

My dear friend, you amazed me with your note. Thank you very much.

Your words, as the arrows of mercy, quickly have found their way to the bottom of my heart. You are very special one,  I knew it since our first contact. Your compassion, heartfelt and creativity are very impressive.

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka 

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 5:37:45 AM

Dear Branka, sorry, it was deep night, when I received You PM and I had to went from internet, therefore I didn't reply immediately...

I have begun to cry, when I have read Your story... Really...

But let us hope to better continue of Your story!

Warmest regards from Russia, Lidia

+0