Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THIRTY THIRD EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
12/28/2007 5:37:09 AM

Dear Nick Sym,  YOU ARE

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Not for the first time, you made my day!

Bless you,

Branka

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2008 4:48:04 AM
Hello Branka :-)

I thought I've posted here but seams I didn't?! Let's see if this time will get to its actual push the post button! :-)

I'm sure that this is the first article I've read about you and I so much agreed YOU ARE A TRUE WOMAN OF COURAGE!

Changing regimes is not the easiest thing people go through! It always requires so called collateral damages!? - this is how The "BIG GUNS", just to call them so, and to keep this elegant (just for our sakes and not theirs!!!!),  name this! I can see so well your drama! It was just like yesterday when our "revolution" took place?! LOL!!! - but a bitter one?! Hm! I recall how excited we, the people were and actually thought  WE are changing our lifes! I have to admit one way or another we DID, but there were lots of manipulations and I would dare to say: NO REVOLUTION in fact!!! All the fires and "battles" took place because the ones "in a rush to rescue us" ordered it! WHY? To be credible!!! But I better leave this there... and back to PRESENT!

Beside all your positive energy I could capture I admire you for the brightness you could keep inside and all the glow you spread around you! A true character shows up in times of troubles!

Some SPECIAL LILLYS save especially for you!
(hope they won't turn out who knows what banner LOL)

Hugs,
Anamaria
+0
2/11/2008 8:02:27 AM

Greetings All

Who is this wonderful lady that keeps showing up where ever there is something good and special going on. Always there in Prayer. Always there in friendship. Always spreading the joy and smiles that make miracles happen.

I do believe her name is Branka. Many blessings to you Branka and enjoy your moment.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2008 3:43:35 PM

My dear BillDaddy,

Somehow I have skipped this amazing post. What a pity!

But, there`s no coincidences, ans it made this end of my day so beautiful!

Thanks Billy.

Love and blessings to you and girls ( Ally is a girl also, isn`t she :) )

Branka

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2008 3:50:49 PM

Hello Branka,

What a life and to come through it with honors.

It takes an amazing person to suffer so much and not only come out a winner in the end but spiritually strong. Many would have crumbled and given up not once but many a time through your difficult years.

The supreme success you enjoy has passed to Luka and there is no doubt that it is all due to your big heart and wisdom.

A woman of courage suits you to a T.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!