Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THIRTY THIRD EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
8/3/2007 11:00:35 AM
Branka,

I send hugs to a most encouraging woman... You!  :)

Your courageous approach to life continues to inspire me as I come to know you each passing of the sun. 

Thank you for having the courage to change this world into a nourishing garden of friends.

RESPECTfully,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
8/3/2007 12:07:21 PM

Joe Downing,

my love and honor for you, as

my blessings,

are just endless .....

RESPECTfuly yours,

b.

+0
8/3/2007 12:55:22 PM

My dear Russian friend Lidia,

I am so grateful for your visit and so warm words. Even you are very busy, you find a minute to come here and to take a look at some, more or less difficult, moments of my life. I really appreciate your compassion and encouragement, thank you!

Wish you all the best,

Branka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2007 11:40:33 PM
Hello Luella!

Very nice choise! Branka is a daylight in all darkness. Strangly but I decided to highlight your WOMAN OF COURAGE 33rd Edition because in my forum Woman of Courage is featured with the same number PHILOXENIA #33

Play naked
Life is short
Branka Babic

A comment of recognition
I laughed until I cried!  Your story is so wonderful and so powerful.  It takes us back to what we believe and think we attract.  I am so happy you did that for your friends. Again it shows what a wonderful, caring, thoughtful human being you are. Quote © Terry Gorley (forum)

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2007 11:49:28 PM
Hello Luella!

Very nice choise! Branka is a daylight in all darkness. Strangly but I decided to highlight your WOMAN OF COURAGE 33rd Edition because in my forum Woman of Courage is featured with the same number PHILOXENIA #33

Play naked
Life is short
Branka Babic

A comment of recognition
I laughed until I cried!  Your story is so wonderful and so powerful.  It takes us back to what we believe and think we attract.  I am so happy you did that for your friends. Again it shows what a wonderful, caring, thoughtful human being you are. Quote © Terry Gorley (forum)

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!