Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Online Marketing
6/20/2007 12:46:42 PM
Bravo to all you guys with the help that's coming into this forum. I had really questioned my intentions when I started this and wondered if anyone would even post comments here or not. Now I want to keep it going on a pretty regular basis if I can. If possible let other adlanders know this forum exists so we can get there opinions and most of all gain there insight. Yesterday I devoted a few hours to oakleyinternational which belongs to our fellow adlander Angela Cardwell. Although the title of the website does not show that it contains a wealth of information, I'm here to tell you it does. Angela has self taught herself for the most part and what she has learned along the way is posted for anyone to read. The information she has is invaluble to any marketer looking to learn more on many levels of marketing. Excellent Reading. I have saved her site to go back into, too much to read at once. I use to own a website that I had Big Daddy host for a short time. I was a newbie and wound up giving it up because well like I said earlier, I didn't know what I was doing. Big Daddy at that time wasn't big at all, then I was watching the superbowl and there halftime commercial came on. From that day onward they became huge. Having Danica Patrick as a spokes person didn't hurt them at all from what I gathered after seeing the tv commercials. I now affiliate for Big Daddy and will continue to do so. I am also going to look into search Big Daddy and the training room. I don't know it all and I'm by far still learning things on a everyday basis. That is why I created this forum, to get insight from other marketers that know things I do not. Hopefully these posts they leave in this forum will do that for me and every member of this forum. Thanks to all of you in here, this has really helped me see that I'm not alone anymore and all I had to do was ask. Thanks to Angela Cardwell as well for creating a site that is so positive for other marketers to learn and hone the craft of marketing. Keep the information flowing here guys it's working wonders. Thanks for this posting Geketa, I am going to check out the training room and learn what I can. I linked you and Angela Cardwell in case someone reading this is not already your friends. With the information you have provided already I can't see why anyone would not want to be your best friends. Best wishes to all of you guys!
John Mullen E Home Business Myspace Myspace Blog E Home Business
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2007 5:48:34 PM

Thank you John,

and thank you Geketa.

We seem to have a habit of bumping into each other and helping each other out. Really good news.

Thank you I will check it out.

Roger

+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/21/2007 3:30:02 AM
Hi John

Great forum and some great ideas here, I can see I will check back often.

Take care
Sue
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2007 9:16:09 AM

Hi John,

First off let me say .. Roger we do always seem to bump into each other at just the right time .. lol We really have to stop meeting like this. lol Just kidding.. !

I spoke to the leaders in the Search Big Daddy Training room and they said it was OK to give you all the link so you can come into the room! The only real rules in there are not posting links to other sites or businesses without permission.. ! You will need to download a small piece of software for the conference it is both chat text and voice .. If anyone goes in and I am not there  tell them I told you about the room .. they will welcome you all.

link for Search Big Daddy training and lots more :

http://www.bcharmoney.com/software/searchbigdaddy.exe

Have a great day ,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/27/2007 11:41:35 PM

John

I found your forum because I wanted to take a break and jumped to Sue Marshall's forum...... "The person Under Me"....

You have a GREAT forum thread here :-)

One thing I think is VERY important is realising that even though you are marketing online- it still is a People Business. Yes we need lots of website hits.... yes we need a place to place our links thus a personal domain is a Great Idea... and yes we need to advertise.... but we still have to deal with people.

That is why I developed a forum of business tips - one of my thread deals with a the four types of people.... another a great "Value Purchasing exercise" among other things of business tips interest.

I'll keep in touch with this forum - and invite you to check out mine.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/22758/ShowForum.aspx

Thanks for the great Forum!

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!