Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Online Marketing
6/18/2007 8:06:08 AM

Hi John,

You have some interesting information here. You're right about posting your identity. Too many are worried about identity theft these days and don't like to list their info. Others will atleast post a yahoo or other free email addy besides their personal because of spammers. However, it is very important to gain trust from customers/visitors or no one will buy. To do that you Must post your personal contact info. Be honest about yourself and your business.

One of the best ways to increase your online presence is through article marketing. Add fresh new articles to your webspace as often as possible. This keeps the SE spiders 'buzzing' through your site. (dubbed as spider food) I'm a little behind at the moment with Oakleyinternational as I've been busy on the farm for the past 6 months. Because of this my ranking has fell from 5 to 2. I taught a friend about article marketing and his traffic has tripled in the last 2 months. The proof speaks for itself!

Articles should be 150-300 words in length, focused and keyword rich while keeping it 'easy to read' for the visitor. Meaning~~No keyword 'spamming'. Some will try to hide keywords in the code to make it richer or put keywords where they don't belong. The  SE's frown on this activity and won't list your material.

Other great ways to generate traffic is by submitting your articles to article directories. This is free and others will use your content on their site but are required to leave your sig line in place. This affords you more 'links back' to your site which is also important in ranking well.

A lot of people fear articles. Think they cannot write. I was one of those people at one time. But once you get started you'll find that it's not that hard to come up with a good article. 150-300 words is not hard to come up with when you Know the product or service you are talking about. Another important fact about successful affiliate marketing~~You have to know your product to talk about it. This is why many teach Niche Marketing as well. Teaching people to write about things that they are familiar with. Brings success.

Good luck,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
6/18/2007 10:42:10 AM

Your very in touch with the trends Angela, I mentioned that earlier in this forum. I try to stay current myself, as much as one can, the speed of the internet world is so fast it's hard to keep up at times. What seems to happen to alot of marketers is that they try to juggle all of the other stuff they do while trying to keep up with the new trends. Although article submitting has been around for a bit it's been as of lately that people are using it so much. I recently was reading a article about the subject and was surprized at the programs this new wave of marketing has produced. There is a ton of ways to use articles on the internet, I only saw one way, but I was wrong. There's many submitter programs that mass submit your articles to 1000's of posting sites. The numbers are staggering in terms of just how much coverage you can achieve by using this method of marketing. I just recently got into it myself and have started building files to keep every individual article I create stored. Each one pertaining to the business I wrote the article about. Since I have over 100 affiliates this will take time to do, but in the end it will be worth every second put into the project.     In addition to this information I read that besides keywords used in the article, you should place your link to your site or sites in multible areas in the article.  There's several reasons for this, but I'm not one to argue with technology.  One more thing I'd like to mention on this subject, if you submit your article using a submitter you may get picked up nationally or even worldwide. You can do this manually but it would take alot of time and you would need to know the locations to submit to. Thanks for bringing this information in here, your  a true friend to all of us adlanders. Spread the word on this forum so we can really get things cooking in here. The more we can learn in here, the more we earn out there.

John Mullen E Home Business Myspace Myspace Blog E Home Business
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2007 12:26:43 PM
John, Thanks for the forum ! I think a business community like Adlandpro is a great place to network, learn and advertise. Click Offer/Request above and put in your business ad. Can someone explain, exactly how that works for exposure, search engines .... I have a vague idea but could not explain as I don't really know... The thing that has worked best for me the last year and half has been TEAM Work ! Linda
+0
6/19/2007 9:27:14 AM

Hey John,

Made it here after I got your invite. Looks like some pretty interesting discussion going on.  I will be back to study it a little more.

New to the group.

Sue Oxley

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2007 10:08:25 AM

Hi John,

First of all thank you for inviting to be friends and also to the group.

I have read though the post and they are all very informative thank you all for sharing all this wonderful  information.

I have been marketing on line for the past three years. It has taken me a very long to to understand how things work. Building that great web site and getting your own domain name making sure you do your SEO work and keep the content fresh is loads of work. I am still learning something new everyday.

My marketing is now mostly done on social  communities such as Adlandpro. Not to say I don't do other things as well. I struggled trying to do many of the things actually backwards. I had to learn everything myself either from newsletters or people I met and of coarse wade though the books offered by the so called gurus of the Internet.

I have found that marketing yourself and gaining the trust of those around you is probably more important than the content of the site. I know offline when I buy something or look for a service I go to the ones I trust that offer  the best or get a referral from a friend. I believe this is the same with online marketing. Most of the sales are generated from those that are trust worthy. Folks are getting wise enough to not trust someone who has no contact information other than a yahoo email box.

I also have  found with trail and error that you really have to have a passion for what you are doing to get any real success.

Blessings to all,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!