Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Online Marketing
6/29/2007 1:14:46 AM
Thanks for posting here Neil, this forum has started to create some very good insight and I will continue to promote it as best I can. I will also check yours out and leave a comment for you. Check back often and leave a few new ideas here or maybe a no-no. I'm glad you touched on that subject of people in general. I agree it is without a doubt a people business and yet I do not always meet or talk to my customers per se'. I talk to others that help me keep things alive and going. I am there clients and we talk,yet most of my customers click my links and never actually speak to me. The truth is without the people I do deal with I wouldn't be able to advertise the way I do. I have extensive affiliate sites and I use search engines alot. In order to have sales of any kind you have to produce people. Your people may come from ads, blogs, search engines, articals, webhits and any other places you may have posted your product. If you have a good product and an even better presentation you will make sales, partly because of the product and mostly because you have sold yourself.
John Mullen E Home Business Myspace Myspace Blog E Home Business
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!