Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leslie Combs

890 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Online Marketing
6/16/2007 6:59:42 PM

John

Thank you so much for the information. It's nice to have someone

that is supportive of us newbies.

Leslie

Turn Your Dreams Into Reality Leslie Combs community.adlandpro.com/go/ladyliberty51/welcome.aspx, http://www.ezinfocenter.com/7338490/Free http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/78305 http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-5734
+0
Albert Morin

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/16/2007 11:31:51 PM

Hello John and fellow adlanders

I've been online now for 4+ years and programs, people, and ideas are always coming and going.

Having your own webspace that you are free to be creative with is a great recommendation John as it is to your advantage to "stand out from other websites".  Don't be afraid to share with others what makes you unique!

One thing that no one else can offer, but you, is yourself.  You are your own unique product!  Be the type of person that others want to do business with.  Be the best at what you do, provide the best products, service, and put your customers satisfaction as a top priority.

Hone in on your communication skills as everything comes down to being able to communicate.  The internet is just another medium that inables you to communicate worldwide with an audience.  Once you have a product or message, you just need to find an audience.

Selling is an art whether online or offline and since no one likes parting with hard earned money it is important to put your potential customer at ease.  Having a pre-selling period where you get to know your potential customer and their needs helps you to identify or package the product to best service those needs.  Insuring satisfaction leads to repeat sales and customer referals. 

Building a business online is just as hard as building a brick and mortar businesss offline.  The biggest hurdle to get over online is "trustworthiness".  With so many online scams and hyped up programs no one knows who to believe.  So I encourage all my contacts and associates to be honest and upfront, tell it like it is, the hype only discourages and leads to disappointment later down the road when the promises made don't get delivered!

Sincerely,

Dr. Albert I. Morin, N.D.

Dr. Albert I. Morin, N.D. albertmorin@gmail.com PO Box 362 Hope, Idaho 83836 USA Ph. (208) 266-1570 http://www.ibourl.com/qde
+0
6/17/2007 9:27:37 AM

I totally agree with you and I don't think that could have been worded any better then what you have stated. I have discovered that by selling yourself the rest will fall into place. If your honest and trustworthy and upfront on your true intentions with whomever your target audience may be, you will prevail. Obviously we are all on here to get some sort of product or message out there to people who may be interested and in doing so we try our best to market that idea to the masses of people we can reach by internet, phone or email.     Some marketers try and hide there identity and I don't see how they could make dime one with anybody wanting the product they offer. I tend to use alot of free products that I offer anybody who may want them because there are no risks if the product is free. I also affiliate with big names like walmart or bass pro shops because those are names we all know and trust. The beauty in using big names like that is simply that the trust is already installed in the product your selling before you ever touch it yourself. The point of building your business up is to reach people who may want the product or products your offering and not worry of getting ripped off or scammed like so many do. People need to feel comfortable with you first, the product is secondary always.       You are 100% correct with what you posted here in every aspect of the way. Internet marketing is big on a worldwide scale and not all of us are scammers.  I couldnt tell you how much I've won on the uk lottery by now, I win everyday! The point being what you see isn't always what you get, but with real true people like us marketing real products that do exist in this world customers get exactly what they pay for and they get it personalized with customer care.

John Mullen E Home Business Myspace Myspace Blog E Home Business
+0
Elise Hartzell

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/17/2007 3:28:13 PM

Hello John:

First off, I must say that a website that has way too many banners actually takes the clients eyes away from the site and thusly, leaves due to eye strain.

I have found over the years that while free website builders are a great tool to a beginer or newbie, the investment in a good website builder, domain name, and web host are a vital asset to the online business world.

Also, these purchases are a business expense which you can write off at the end of the year. ;)  Did we all forget about Uncle Sam?

Sometimes he works for us, and not against us. :)

There are great tools at my website to be had for any online business owner.  Let me share by experience that yes, free is great, only it is best to make investments into your business to reach success.

I can teach anyone to launch their own online business the free way, but I suggest that the investment is definitely the way to go.

Just some food for thought,

Elise ;)

For those of you who want to try the free way let me know and I will show you the ropes on how to get a free website and free domain name for your website, as well as the free webhost.

However, while this works for awhile, the investment in all of these things and more, I have found are vital to make your business thrive.

+0
6/17/2007 3:46:58 PM

Your absolutely right Elise, a free website although is yours to create and do what you want with, it is still not your own domain name.

The idea behind the free website is for anyone thats not investing or needs to hone thier skills before trying there hands at a paid one.  

I use several of my sites as more or less a docking station you might say, I also use individual promoting on all of my affiliate sites.

I have several other sites as well. I placed the ones in here because alot of the links on these are free. People like free. 

Uncle Sam is a very good point and one thats not often enough talked about.  Yes you can write off all advertising and bought businesses, computer, your ISP, phone, ect...

That makes almost any online business free when its all said and done.        With the failure to success ratio for online businesses, you need to be in the winning seat in order to do any claims with uncle sam.

Not everybody has a registered business online nor do they claim thier earnings as well.              

One last thing most marketers will agree upon, don't hide your identity on your website, post your name and contact information for all to see.

People tend to trust you better when they know your real and honest.

John Mullen E Home Business Myspace Myspace Blog E Home Business
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!