Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Online Marketing
6/16/2007 2:38:15 PM
Join me in dicussing the do's and dont's of online marketing. The insider secrets of success will be discussed in detail for all subscribers of this forum to take notice. I've been marketing online for several years and have hit the many pitfalls along the way to making a dent in this world of marketing. There are very common mistakes that marketers make that will produce zero in terms of success. I have found that what I thought was a great idea didn't always mean it was, I have became more open to suggestions and discovered help does exist. I also discovered that the area of marketing is very hush hush when it comes to success secrets from a proven marketer. The reasoning behind that is very simple, your there compitition and would literally cut into there profit margins. I hold quite a different view in my methods. For instance, that old saying one hand washes the other is a great way to market. People have been doing that for years through banner exchanges and linking. Some of the best marketers worldwide still use banner exchanges and forums. The only problem I can see... Does your product pertain to the subject of the page your banner is posted to? That is a very common problem marketers have in getting that banner clicked on. True marketing does not have to be expensive at all, if you know where and what it is your looking for. Finding your niche is your common goal. I do super affiliate marketing because I wanted a wide array of products to see what works and what doesn't. Some of you have only one or a few products and that's fine. The key is to find the masses. If you have a product for sale that is the best and it's 50% off, you won't make even one sale if you don't get it noticed. Leave your thoughts here and lets help each other with our ventures. If you have a website and would like to get more exposure by having me post your links on my website as an exchange send me a email and we will exchange banners and/or links to each others sites. Lets network!!!
John Mullen E Home Business Myspace Myspace Blog E Home Business
+0
Leslie Combs

890 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Online Marketing
6/16/2007 2:59:12 PM

John

I have been online for about 3 years now and still feel like a fish

out of water. Any tips or suggestions that I can pick up are always

helpful.

Leslie Combs

Turn Your Dreams Into Reality Leslie Combs community.adlandpro.com/go/ladyliberty51/welcome.aspx, http://www.ezinfocenter.com/7338490/Free http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/78305 http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-5734
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2007 4:03:18 PM
 John I agree with Leslie sometimes. I do have a problem though my site will not allow me to post anyones elses links on them. I can share my banners but not for a exchange BUMMER.
I will be bookmarking your forum to see what all becomes of it. I am eager to learn any new tips I can.
Have a great weekend
KathY K
+0
6/16/2007 4:58:39 PM
By the sounds of what your saying it would indicate that your site is not exactly yours to post things on{affiliate?}. There are many free places online to get your very own website for you to build as you like. I use several different one's and post the links to them in various places on the web. The reason this is a great idea for you to do is simple, more links posted online. You can start by using this free webhost:Bravenet Free Webhosting

Try building your own sites there and then post the site to the web. Another reason this is a very good idea is once you have the website published to the web you may do link exchange and submit to search engines as well. Good luck with your business and I wish you the best.

+0
6/16/2007 5:25:48 PM

I totally know what you mean by a fish out of water, I still feel that way at times only for one reason, the size of the web. There's well into the millions for websites online, but literally well into the billions in the pages department. However that can work against you and work for you depending on your expertise. I try to follow the current trends as well as using forums and blogs for a way to reach others. I also use a few safelists here and there. There are many that are free and some cost money, I use both types. If you don't have your own website I would get one, that's a start. Here are a few extra ways to get more exposure to your site free. Thats any site too. Like your adland profile or any other sites you may have. Check out my sites and look for areas on them where you can submit your sites free and submit them. It's free to do! Best wishes and good luck.

This is a good submitter

Free Viral Submitter

This is a very good safelist submitter

The Mad Vlad 

Dig Up Some Traffic Here

Traffic Digger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!