Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do you remember when...?
6/13/2007 9:29:09 AM
Dimitra, Hi,

I like what you say about being able to manage the problems we all still have, because we've learned the tools needed to think through a problem and arrive at some solution. When we are new, we lack those tools.

Nick

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Gail Dennis

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/13/2007 9:33:02 AM

Hello Nick and thank you!

I agree 100% with BJ, I could not have said it better than she did.

This just goes to prove what I have come to know - the members of this community are by far among the best of mankind.  They truly have hearts of gold, hence the reason why this is such a successful community.

Just yesterday I recommended ALP to a person who mentioned they just started an internet based business.  I told him he would find people willing and more than able to help him navigate the hidden depth of the network marketing and the internet. 

Nick you have proved that this is THE community of choice for anyone who really wants to find any degree.

Thank you and I hope everyone gets to read your post.

Gail 

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 9:39:53 AM
Nick,

Now I know why I signed up for your newsletter.  We are on on the same page.  We should all be striving to be the teachers and to help new people find the way.  We are all in a tunnel.  Once you have been shown the light that is at the end of the tunnel, then you will reach the end of the tunnel by showing others. 

Your post has enlightened me on some issues I have been working on.  Thank you my friend.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/13/2007 9:41:01 AM

Great post Nick and thank you for inviting me to it. 

I wish I had known you when I was a newbie because I did just the same as your contact did.  I did have have a mentor too, for building a list, however it wasn't until after I had joined 15 or 20 different programs (that they had told me I should join) and was totally lost that I was told that I should learn to focus.  By then I was so confused that I couldn't decide where to put my focus.  :o)

I think you are absolutely correct in saying that the telephone is still a great way to do some one on one training for new people to your downline.

I have pretty much started from square one again, because after joining so many programs in the beginning, I really don't think that I ever received a phone call from one of them after I joined.  The only phone calls I have received have been recruiting calls.

Needless to say, now I am very careful and perhaps a bit too skeptical, but you all have to know that there is a lot of hype out there and most of the 'networkers' are just 'loose cannons' and are jumping from program to program themselves.  I think perhaps most often it is "the blind leading the blind".  Do you agree?

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 10:26:31 AM
Thanks Joe ,

You're right, showing someone that there is a light at the end of the tunnel is so important. I think we loose people because they throw up their hands and quit before they see the light.

You are one of the lights here at Adland.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!