Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Raving Madman or ?
5/21/2007 4:52:25 PM
Hi Peter, Yes, the old "numbers game" thingy... I guess that's the reason "gurus" are so successful in selling all these useless ad blasters. This fits right in with the "Theory of Buckshot:" If an infinite number of rednecks fire an infinite number of shotguns at an infinite number of roadsigns, eventually all the world's great classics will be written on roadsigns in Braille. God bless, Dave
+0
Timothy Sullivan

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/21/2007 6:16:09 PM

Dave,

Most excellent post my friend!!!  I agree 100% and received the same invitaiton you did...only I think they were going through the alphabet from Z to A...LOL.

The invite said something about welcome to adland, "come join my free ad blasters, a million people have joined, and I'm just copying the dope that signed me up as I don't really know what I'm doing but sign up anyway, I guarantee a profit, blah, friggin' blah, blah, blah."

One guy said it earlier but I'd like to add to his comment...the money is not in the list, as so many would like to claim, it's in the relationship that takes time to develop and can last lifetimes.

I responded to one and received quite a lecture on how ugly it was to reply in such a hostile way and how reputable this particular fellow that started this new ad program was...geesh...give me a break.

The timing of your forum was right for me as I was actually considering "leaving" the online arena as it has not generated what I expected and the incessant and repetitive posts just get old.

'nuff said.

Y'all take care and ignore the fools!

Tim

+0
5/21/2007 6:53:19 PM

Hi Dave,

You reply got me thinking. Hmm.....

Is it a question of thr blind leading the blind?

Peter.

Network Your Way to Success. It's Fun! http://www.thenorthdevontimes.co.uk - You can have one or more!
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 6:56:31 PM
Hello Dave,
I get those all the time funny thing I have never heard of them or seen them ever.If any one is gonna teach anyone it would come from one of us. we know the people!!!!
Your special and your amazing, your doing a great job.
Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 9:37:08 PM
Hi Tim, It's unfortunate, but most newcomers are sucked in by all the really nice, reputable, smiling gurus and become quite offended when someone such as yourself who has been around for a while tell them the truth. I wrote another article some time ago called Horse Pucky You are welcome to share that link with whomever you wish. The article is also available for reprint at http://tipsntools.com/horse.html God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!