Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Raving Madman or ?
5/21/2007 9:39:40 PM
Hi Peter, That's exactly what it is - the blind leading the blind. The Bible mentions that when a blind man leads another blind man, they both fall into a ditch... not what most people want. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 9:41:43 PM
Hi Kathy, Yes, it's really quite a laugh when I get an offer from someone to teach me how to market! :-D I actually get quite a few... It sure shows how serious these people are and how much pre market research they are doing! God bless, Dave
+0
5/22/2007 9:17:06 AM
Well. I get few friend request adverts here at Adland. However , now that I have revamped all my websites and added another site to my Advert in my posts, who knows, I may get some more. I have a few that blast me with an advert straight away, but hey nothing like I get at my Zoropia Community Site. About 50% of people there, become blocked LOL. Anyway, it is the Internet and I guess we are, well most of us, trying to make a little income, if we can from being in these type of communities. After all AdLand Pro, does say something. <smiles>. Keith.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2007 1:15:29 PM
Hi Keith,

Yes, everyone is trying to generate income.  It's a lot easier to succeed if it's done properly!

God bless,

Dave
+0
5/22/2007 7:10:08 PM

Dave,

As of late, I have been rejecting the members that try to invite me with their advertising approach!

When I reject them I send a reply telling them why I rejected them and I hope they will try a more appropiate approach in the future.

We can also ad the personal letters to this because I do receive a lot of them.

Our Direct Contact is getting to be as bad as the two mentioned above.

We have members that are charging other members for promoting their business for them.

You will probably know which ones they are, because you receive many emails from them every day.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!