Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Raving Madman or ?
5/21/2007 3:17:42 PM

Hi Dave,

What's up?

I see you have spat your dummy out again, or thrown your teddy out of the pram so to speak!

I know where you are coming from, but when I ask someone to be my friend I always ask if they would like to join my free networking site?

I don't push it just a friendly invite, so I suppose I am as guilty as some who bombard me with PM's full of adds, some don't even bother to address them to me personally.

You know the one's just a copy and paste addressed to no one, I know adlandpro has some members who do the same in my forums but I just delete the post with a message saying "You didn't read the warning did you?" along with a link to the forum by Mary the retired teacher with attitude on manners!

So I have looked in my medicine cabinet and found just the type of chill out boost you need, please take it with a large glass of water as its rather large and hard to swallow, and no "It's not a suppository"

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/21/2007 3:18:30 PM

Aw, now, come on Dave,

Mud pies on Sunday?

Everybody knows they are reserved for Thursday night when the weeks wages run out!

The Old Coot

+0
5/21/2007 3:27:51 PM

Hi Dave,

Well this is another fine rave!

Yes, your absolutely right. Many join this community to get their numbers up. " I've now got xxx trillion contacts to mail my blurb to. I know it's a numbers game." Absolute rubbish!

To all you guys and girls out there who believe that -you are sad, as they say.

It has been said before in this forum and many other places as well, success is built on networking with others not 'in your face' or 'this idea is the only one worth considering' and 'if you don't join now you will be left out of the human race'.

As far as invites are concerned from these automatons, just ignore it falls off the end after about a week.

Stay cool. ( I am trying to.)

Peter.  

Network Your Way to Success. It's Fun! http://www.thenorthdevontimes.co.uk - You can have one or more!
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 4:48:20 PM
Hi John, I have a hard time believing you bombard anyone with ads. I don't see anything wrong with asking someone if they want something free from you as an intro, but it's when someone sends me an invitation without addressing me by name and starts in right away with a great, long sales pitch that I get a little cheesed. Perhaps I should get myself a large glass of water... God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 4:49:08 PM
Hi Arthur, Thursday night is fried earthworms... ;-) God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!