Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mark Johnson

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome to My Forum
5/19/2007 12:25:06 PM

Hey Danny,

Yu can have as much fun as you like (within reason). ;-)

I'm like a stick in the mud so, I like things kinda free and loose.  It makes for a much better expeience.  So relax...

Have a Great Day!

Mark

http://rosemarkventures.com

Mark Johnson Rosemark Ventures www.rosemarkventures.com
+0
Mark Johnson

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/19/2007 12:29:00 PM

Wow Richard!

You really did work some magic for us.  Can you send me a bottle of that stuff? :-)

Thanks for sending Juliana over too.

Have a Great Day

Mark

+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/19/2007 12:44:41 PM

Here is a good joke for every one.

A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a man below.

He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse
me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him half an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man below replied, "You are in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You are between 40 and 42 degrees north latitude and between 58 and 60 degrees west longitude."

"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist.
"I am," replied the man, "but how did you know?"
"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I am still lost."

The man below responded, "You must be a manager." "I am," replied the balloonist, "how did you know?" "Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going.

You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you are exactly in the same position you were in before we met,

but now, somehow, it's my fault."

Expect A Great Weekend.

Dan

+0
Mark Johnson

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/19/2007 12:50:17 PM

Great Story, Danny  :-))

Mark

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/19/2007 1:21:41 PM

Mark Good Joke, You picked a Tough job. marketing is the same online as it is offline, You NEED Customers. HOW do you get them???? ADVERTISE as much as you can afford to. It is a tax deduction. Thomas Also invited me.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!