Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Imitation may not be flattery
5/1/2007 5:57:15 AM

Daryl,

Don't count on it.  Those busy spamming would not have time to read this long post.

Those deceiving are engrossed in how to deceive more and get away with it.

Those copying and pasting are busy searching for new material to copy and paste.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2007 5:59:47 AM

Arthur,

Exactly.  If everyone else is doing it then to be successful I should do it too. 

We all have to choose our style of advertising but can be influenced badly as you have pointed out.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2007 6:08:43 AM

Hi Diane,

So glad I gave words to your feelings. 

As for freedom of speech ,yes a wonderful freedom we have here in the United States.  However, if we hear a lie long enough we tend to believe it.

Here in Adlandpro we have the same freedom but have the same problem.  If we hear about a program many times,  and hear that this person is really making great money,  a great and wonderful friend then we might blindly follow after them.

This thread is a discussion thread so what happens to the quality of discussion if someone comes and posts a "sparkly" with a great big ad that fills up the whole page.  The quality of a forum has just been diminished.Who wants to post now?? The poster used their freedom at the expense of the forum owner and all who visited.  But the poster must be successful so I will imitate. 

Here we go now you have two people posting sparklys and ads.  Let's double it again, now there are 4 people doing that.  So what has happened to the quality of the community???

"Imitating someone may not be greatest form of flattery"

Thanks for visiting

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2007 6:12:05 AM

Terry,

Great positive thinking. But as the spam increases you will find less time to be about what you do best, encouraging and helping people build their business.

You are an inspiration and let's hope many want to imitate your positive way of thinking.  We can't dwell on the negetative.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2007 6:15:33 AM

Hi Nick,

I don't have a clue as to your hidden message!!!  How can I imitate someone I don't understand. HUH???

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!