Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
**ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #21 FOR 2007
4/22/2007 11:45:31 PM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

IT'S TIME!! FOR THE BEST FORUM THAT HONORS MEMBERS OF THE ADLANDPRO COMMUNITY!!!

**ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #21

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Our forum features a member of the AdlandPro community each week who is truly a bright and *SHINING STAR*. It is a person that may not necessarily be a "high-profile" person per say, but rather someone that is not only a great friend to many, but also has a good heart and truly cares about others.

Let me introduce the most awesome group of team mates anyone could ever have! Not only are they my very good friends, but I also have the pleasure of working with them to bring this forum to all of you, each and every week;

DEBORAH SKOVRON http://community.adlandpro.com/go/debskovron/default.aspx

DONNA S. http://community.adlandpro.com/go/rainbow123/default.aspx

RICK MARTIN  http://community.adlandpro.com/go/290826/

NAN HERRING    http://community.adlandpro.com/go/nanonmyway/

MOHAMED GANI http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Gani/default.aspx

DR. VENERINA CONTI http://community.adlandpro.com/go/venerina1/default.aspx 

KENNETH SWORD - Honorary Member http://community.adlandpro.com/go/sword2drum/Default.aspx        

and myself;

MARILYN L. ALI http://community.adlandpro.com/go/259882/default.aspx

Here are the qualifications that will be used in the selection of each honoree. People that are selected will be recognized based on:

1. Acts of kindness that they show to their fellow man.

2. Must be willing to help others, and treat people in a kindly manner.

3. Have a good-hearted nature, and shows it through all that they do.

4. Must be a positive role model, and set a good example

5. Must be professional, avoids negativity, and promotes success through faith and hard work

So, if you know of anyone here at AdlandPro that are not necessarily "high profile" people per say, and that don't get the recognition that they deserve, let us know. We will be helping to get people recognized that should be *A SHINING STAR*. All nominations must be in by Saturday and please tell us why you believe the person deserves to be recognized.

Please send NOMINATIONS to one the following links;

MARILYN http://community.adlandpro.com/go/259882/Default.aspx

DONNA http://community.adlandpro.com/go/rainbow123/default.aspx

When you get to one of our profiles, click on "Send Me A Message" and then send us the name of the person you want to nominate!

NOW IT'S TIME TO FIND OUT WHO IS GOING TO BE OUR NEXT *SHINING STAR*

Hosted By SparkleTags.com
Hosted By SparkleTags.com

INTRODUCING TO YOU OUR 21st **SHINING STAR**:MR LEON HORTON

LEON is a wonderful guy! Some of his interests include on-line wealth creation, helping other people succeed. Believing in something and going for it! He has 1 great forum and 476 friends, supportive and caring and working hard in his business 'Plan4Power'  Come and Congratulate Leon :) 

Here is what some of LEON'S friends are saying about him;

"Leon has Friend and People Value, attitude and Presence making this Community great. Well done."

"Leon is a great friend to have and is one of my better friends. He is a giving person who believes in giving of self. He is also a great inspiration to me. He works hard and cares for his friends!"

"After meeting and communicating with Leon here at Adland Pro, I can say that Leon is serious about his success in his business and passionate about helping others succeed. I wish him all the best!"

"Leon is a funny, kind, and all around gentleman in all forums in which he attends. He has a positive attitude when it comes to joining in."

The meaning of the name LEON;

LEON

Usage: English, German, Polish

Pronounced: lee-AHN (English), LE-awn (German, Polish)   

English, German and Polish form of LEO. A famous bearer was Leon Trotsky, a Russian Communist revolutionary. This is also the name of a region in Spain, though the etymology is unrelated.

NOTE: For info about Leon's name, or any other name, please refer to the following website; http://www.behindthename.com 

Here is LEON'S bio;

Hi Friends,

I want to thank Marilyn and the Gang for selecting me for this wonderful exposure at AdlandPro.  I have been around for a while, but I have been taken away by my efforts elsewhere.  I do read many of the threads that pique my interests, but I don't spend a lot of time posting like I used to.  In fact, I have had such a dismal response to the forums that I have created that I even stopped doing that (temporarily that is).

This seems a bit strange to me in that I don't like to talk about myself very much. I have heard it said, "If you don't toot your own horn then it will never get tooted."  Well then listen to the song my horn will lend to your ears....

Born November 22, 1950 in a small northern Oklahoma town called Hominy.  I grew up in
Muskogee, Oklahoma... and yes, I hated that song when Merle Haggard sang it in 1969... the year I graduated from high school.  Nevertheless, "I am Proud to be an Okie from Muskogee".  Uprooted through my life experiences and am now living in Lebanon, Tennessee... a small burg just east of Nashville.  I am now a Country Music fan unlike my earlier years in Muskogee.  

After proudly serving my country in the very unpopular police action in South Vietnam, I was released from the
U.S. Army with an honorable discharge and sought employment in Georgia where I married a Georgia Peach.  I found a fairly good J.O.B. and continued with it until... well just keep reading below about what I have to say about myself and what is going on in my life today...

I don't consider myself an "online" expert. My expertise lies on the nation's railroads. You see, I am involved with enforcing railroad safety laws as they apply to railroad signaling (train control and highway-rail crossing signals). Before my J.O.B. as a Federal Government employee, I worked for one of the safest and most efficient railroads in the country. It was all I knew and I thought there was no way to make a living other than to live the life I had grown accustomed to.  I was locked in to that work-a-day life and I would be bound to it by my debts.  But, I found a way out of it because I got so totally frustrated with the constant, mundane work and being at-work all the time. Finally, in 1995, I quit my job as a railroad ignalman.

I went to work for an aluminum extrusion company in their maintenance department. I liked the work and was doing okay financially until the orders dropped off and they couldn't afford to keep a second shift working... OOPS! A new chapter in my life was about to be written, again.  At that time, I went to work at a rug mill owned by a Belgian company in
Georgia where I did minor maintenance duties. I realized that the income I would bring home would not be enough to sustain a family of five so I applied for a job at the Federal Government.  As I waited for the Government to come across with a job, I continued to hope for something better to appear.  Lo and behold, the rug mill job lasted about 16 months.  Spring of 1997 brought a fresh start with my current J.O.B.  So, I am now a bit more happy and not so worried with the finances.

Over the last 30-35 years, I have been involved with several extra income generation programs.  I tried different MLM organizations and I never was successful with any of them.  I found that the concept "just get 2" was the most difficult thing I had ever tried to do.  I still am drawn to that concept because it is a very good one. I found myself trying to "just get 2" over and over with the same results.  Many people say, "That is the definition of insanity." ... well, call me insane then!  I like to accomplish what I set out to do and this one thing has made me so "driven" that I will not let it beat me.  I am trying through many avenues to learn all I can to make "just get 2" work in my life.  I have set my mind to do whatever it takes to make it work too!  Life without challenges would be very dull, don't you think?

So, what is it that has made me consider myself so "driven"?  I cannot put a finger on it completely, but I have searched my soul and have come up with at least two things that I feel have caused me a lot of difficulty.  One is that I have never been associated with people very much... not very many opportunities to "network" with people in my daily routine in the past or present.  And two, is that I cannot lie to people to get them to "join" me in a business.  I cannot tell somebody how good something is if it isn't doing anything for me at the time they ask.  Whenever I've started with a new program, I have a tremendous desire to make it work, yet, I have found these humongous hurdles right in front of me that I could not seem to climb over.  I have great faith in the organization that I am working with, however, I am totally blown away by the fact that I haven't had a success story to tell to people. I won't "make something up" so that has been my demise.  I have to deal with facts and I will only give the facts when I talk to people about my program.  So, as you can probably detect, "just get 2" is still the hardest thing I have ever tried to do.  

I can now say, for once in my life of 56 years, that I have succeeded in something having to do with a matrix.  That one program has ended my search for financial independence forever.  It will do the same thing for others who take part as well.  So, what is that wonderful program?  It is a group of people really.  It isn't a company or business that most people are used to seeing.  But the fantastic thing is this... once your team is built, you never have to build it again.  Nobody ever has to quit!  You know how big of a drag it is paying monthly for something and not seeing any results.  People get frustrated and decide not to continue to pay out anymore and just quit.  People do not have to quit because we have a PLAN that works!    

There is a Team Builders Group within this group of people and we go to work together as a team to help build the team of all who want to take part with us in the Team Builders Group. This builds the new member's downline and ours as well. There is never any new expenses if the plan is followed and it offers  lifelong, willable wealth.  If you have a desire to have us help you with your downline and build a financial future together, I encourage you to visit my page at Plan4Power.  

I am having great success with this and now it is a lot of fun working for a change.  When you see something happening then it changes your perspective.  I am now a changed man!

Again, thank you for featuring me as one of your rising stars.  It is humbling to think others see you differently than you see yourself.  This is very uplifting and I am eternally grateful for all of the positive people who participate in this forum, and all of the others, at AdlandPro.

May the Lord bless and keep you.  May He make His face to shine down upon you and give you His Peace. - AMEN

Peace to you and yours,
Leon Horton

P.S. If you are a member of Plan4Power and are not active, I encourage you to come take a loopk at where we are now.  We are reaching the original goals now and yopu should come get active and build your team.

If you are not a member of Plan4Power... Why not?

leon.horton@gmail.com
615-481-5887 (Verizon cell)
Skype ID = leonhorton

Let's all Congratulate LEON on being named one of this week's *SHINING STARS* If you are not a friend of LEON'S please send him an invitation to become your friend today! Here is LEON'S link;

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/283526/

We pray that everyone will continue to support and enjoy our forum! Please take the time to NOMINATE someone to become one of our *SHINING STARS*

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

God Bless Everyone,

From *ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS* TEAM!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #21 FOR 2007
4/23/2007 12:16:06 AM

Hi Team,

Great choice this week thank you !

Hi Leon,

First I would like to thank you not for sharing your story, but for the service you did in the military in Viet Nam ..  I salute you and commend you. You sir are a HERO! You showed courage and love for your fellow man without getting anything in return. That makes you a real HERO in my book. 

I loved your story too, you are living proof if we look long enough and keep on trying we can succeed in the maze of the Internet !

Congratulations Leon you are a real shining star!!

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 12:54:13 AM
Just wonderful selection StarLight team.... awesome!

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Leon,

We see each other posting here and there, but until one is featured, we really do not know who this person is.  I am honored to call you my friend.  I thank God every day for all of our veterans and active military, you are all my heros. No one really knows what they go through until they experience it themselves.  Thank you!

I always wondered if those Oakies from Muskogee liked that song, but I admired them for having a song sang about them in a positive way.  I grew up thinking all Oakies were heros.  :)

We should all thank you for looking out for us with the railways. 

Goodluck with your business, I wish you the very best.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
4/23/2007 1:22:48 AM
                   Leon :)
Wonderful to see featured, you truly are a SHINING STAR! Have a Fantastic Week and I wish you all the very best in everything you do :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!