Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #21 FOR 2007
4/23/2007 6:53:45 AM

Congratulations  Leon

Enjoy  :-)

Sam

This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 8:02:18 AM
Hi Marilyn,

Thank you again for featuring me this week.  I have already got a lot to do to catch up.  Please forgive my typos... it appears after reading my bio that I fat-fingered a few letters in some of the words. 

Again, THANK YOU!

Peace,
Leon

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 8:07:42 AM
Hi Geketa,

Thank you so much for your praises.  We all need to be patted on the back from time to time. 

I don't consider myself a HERO as you stated.  I was a member of the military and I was just following my orders to do what I did in VietNam.  However, I remember being disliked quite a bit because I did serve in VietNam.  Of course, that is all in the history books as you probably already know.

I appreciate your kindness and thank you for your nice words.

Peace to you and yours,
Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 8:20:59 AM
Hi Joe,

You and the others were all up late last night it seems.  I was in bed when this was posted so I am WAY behind already.

The reason I hated that song, Joe, is because we saw thousands of motorcycles and microbuses come through our town loaded with all of the flower children of the day.  They wanted to see this laid-back place that was depicted in the song.  You wouldn't believe the number of hippies" that came through after that song was put on the air.  Some actually stayed... thinking they could sell their "junk" to us.  NOT!

Thank you again for your accolades.  Coming from someone like you, it is truly a compliment.

Peace,
Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 8:22:52 AM
Hi Donna,

Thank you for coming by with your great positive encouragement.

Peace,
Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!