Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #21 FOR 2007
4/23/2007 8:26:12 AM
Hi Rose,

Thank you for your kind observation.  Our integrity is what makes us who we are and what we do when other people are not watching us.

That is who I am and I cannot change that about me. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace,
Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 8:29:53 AM
Hi Nan,

Thank you for coming in and for your acknowledgement of your friendship.  That means a lot to me.

Peace,
Leon

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 8:39:39 AM
Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for allowing me to be here today.

I know there are many others who could have been featured and you and your team have chosen me to be the one this week.  It truly is an honor to be chosen.

It is also an extreme honor to have been able to survive my stint in South VietNam.  It was a very unpopular event at the time when I was sent to do my duties there.  I even had to plead guilty to murder when I came home.  I paid $1 to the Adjudant General for my fine so I could not be tried again by the angry public.  It was truly a bad experience for all of us.

I am going to take a break and continue responding this evening.  I really must finish my preparations for traveling today and get to where I am supposed to be with my J.O.B. 

Again, thanks for placing me in the limelight here today and I will try to honor others who come to offer their praise with a reply to each and every one's post.

Peace,
Leon
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 10:21:32 AM
Hi Leon!
It is so nice seeing you here this week.
I enjoyed reading your biography...it's a person like you who makes AdlandPro such a wonderful community!!  My father was born and raised in Henrietta OK.  It's a small world huh?  Also, Thank You for your dedication to our country!!
I sent you an invitation to be friends too.
Congratulations...enjoy your week you shining star.
Your NEW friend...Steven.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 11:06:17 AM

Thanks Again Marilyn & all of the Team.  Great Job!

Hi Leon,

CONGRATULATIONS

on Being Honored as a

SHINING STAR

Here at Adland

&

THANKS

For Being Such A

Wonderful Friend.

Shine Brightly My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!