Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have you noticed?
4/5/2007 10:04:35 PM
WOOO HOOOOO I am ready to use these great features.

THANKS ADLAND no more being lazy (LOL)
Kathy K
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2007 10:26:15 PM

Hi Jenny,

Isn't this great!!!!

We do have the best community on the internet.

Thanks, my friend.

Have a wonderful Easter.

Get your own comment graphics @ ohmyspace.com

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2007 10:34:22 PM

Hi Jenny,

GO GIRL!  What a fabulous post!  I did not notice half of this stuff as I am such a creature of habit!  Wow!

You are so right when you say, this could end up being one of the smartest forum communities on the Web!!  

It already is the way I see it!  :-)

Thank you buddy!  Hugs, Jill

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2007 3:41:24 AM
Hi Jenny, ROTFL... I virtually never use WYSIWYG - I hate 'em! Plus, the spell checkers hate all forms of English other than American English. That means words like flavour, favour, honour, etc... get flagged. (For our American friends, those are Canadian for flavor, favor, honor...) lol!! Furthermore, you just can't play with nonsense words when you use a spell checker, either. For example, you can't talk about boofheads or talk about words like 'snarky' because the spell checker doesn't know what you're talking about. Just because the spell checker is illiterate doesn't mean I want to be... Sometimes it's a lot of fun to make up words that the spell checkers consider to be mumbo jumbo, and I rather like the freedom of working without one (or just with the one that only flags spelling errors that comes in the new Firefox browser. You should see how many red lines are showing in this post!!) In reality, I think it's just great that Adlandpro has added this feature. It will be a lot of help for many people and will definitely help when the fingers get going faster than the mind. God bless, Dave
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2007 5:28:38 AM
Ok Danny

You win - if you are too tired to see the spell checker - there's not a lot to be done! lol

Saludos
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!